- 1 fruit
- 2 benefits of fruits
- 3 colors of fruits and sources
- 4 Tips for cleaning fruits
- 5 warnings associated with eating fruit
- 6 References
One of the reasons is estimated at approximately 2.8% of the deaths lack of fruit and vegetable consumption; And according to what was published by the World Health Organization, it is also considered a lack of intake of vegetables and fruits from among ten factors that increase the risk of death in the world, and in return it can to eat fruits and vegetables as part of the diet daily to contribute to the prevention of chronic diseases, and there are fruits of various shapes and sizes , are available fresh in the form of sauce or dried or juice, may be detachment, or canned, and the amount per share of fruit one cup, while the half cup of dried mashed fruits, depend the amount consumed fruits on sex, age, level of physical activity, and an The recommended daily amount is the share of its consumption and a half to two servings Gmaiatin.   
Benefits of fruit
Fruit is considered a good source of many vitamins and minerals including potassium; Which reduces the risk of heart disease and blood vessels, and stroke, and can reduce the risk of developing kidney stone, and contributes to the reduction of bone decrease with age, as fruits contain folate; Which helps the formation of red blood cells, also contribute to the prevention of fruit in the same vitamin C and vitamin A, and is a source of many nutrients including; Antioxidants, fiber, especially soluble fiber in the water that lowers the level of cholesterol and slows the absorption of carbohydrates, and is recommended to add citrus fruits, Altuteat, strawberries, because they contain plant chemicals that provide the body with several benefits as well, and clarify the following points and other benefits for fruit:   
- Reduce the risk of diabetes: where I found a study of 9,665 adults that high intake of fruits and vegetables associated with reduced risk of diabetes 46% for women, while not found the appearance of influence among men.
- Lowering blood pressure and oxidative stress: In addition to improving the control of blood sugar levels in diabetic patients, and when high intake of fruits.
- Helping to lose weight: it is a few fruit calories, and contain a large amount of water and fiber, as you need to chew seriously increasing the feeling of fullness, and is apples, or oranges, and other fruits of foods that have a high value on the satiety index (in English : the satiety index), and more Tsoada feeling of fullness than beef, eggs, thereby reducing the intake of foods, calories consumed, can consumption of fruits instead of food is useful (in English: Junk food) can contribute to weight loss in the long term.
- Free of trans fat: is low in saturated fat, too, and low in sodium or free of it.
Fruits and sources colors
Is considered the most appropriate way to get all the minerals, vitamins, and nutrients found in fruit consumption several colors and types of them, and explain the following points fruit sources according to their colors:  
- Red and pink fruits: such as; Watermelon, cherry, pomegranate, strawberries, red apples, red grapes, etc., because this color because they contain lycopene (in English: Lycopene); Which is essential in the fight against prostate cancer, heart disease and blood vessels.
- Blue and purple color fruits: such as; Berries blue, black raspberry, peach, raisins, grapes, and this color is due to contain anthocyanin (in English: Anthocyanins); Which can help to prevent cancer.
- Green fruit color: such as; Kiwi, avocado, green grapes, these fruits contain lutein (in English: Lutein), and Zayaksntin (in English: Zeaxanthin), who may help prevent eye diseases associated with aging.
- Yellow fruit color: oranges, manga, apricots, peaches, and others.
Tips for cleaning fruits
Recommends the Food and Drug Administration, known for short as FDA choose free fruit from the trauma and damage, as advised to check the status of fruits that cut pre-slices of watermelon in the refrigerator or in the ice in the store or at home, and other recommendations mentioned in points the following: 
- Wash hands for 20 seconds in warm water and soap before and after preparing fresh produce.
- Cut the damaged portion or containing the damage before managed and prepared, and addressed.
- Washing products before peeling; So bacteria and impurities are not transferred from the knife to the fruit.
- Forget fruit gently while washed through the water, there is no need to use soap.
- Use cleaning brush to cleanse the thick fruit Kalptikh.
- Drying products with a clean cloth or paper towel.
Warnings associated with eating fruit
Fruit is associated with some damage to some categories consumption, according to the following:   
- Result in the consumption of some types of fruits in the form of juice in large quantities to weight gain, obesity and tooth decay, although this juice is adding a healthy diet for children after reaching one year, and believed some researchers that the fresh fruit juice consumption by 100% does not affect the weight of the child , the fruit juice like other foods contain calories, as it should be noted that the orange juice lacks the fiber, and can be consumed faster than whole fruit, and despite the fact that Cuba is one of the fruit juice is good but consumed like the grain is better.
- People taking medication fexofenadine (recommended in English: Fexofenadine) sensitivity caution when acid consumption of fruit orange juice, lemon juice Indian, orange juice; Because they interfere with this drug, as it can cause eating fruit or juice within an hour or two of the drug consumption to the loss of its effectiveness, and can lead to a lack of control allergy symptoms or hives, can be another drug does not interfere with eating fruit consumption; Alcetrizin medicine (in English: Cetirizine) for those who suffer from moderate to severe degree of allergic rhinitis, or suffering from urticaria, or medication Alliphusitrizin consumption (in English: Levocetirizine); Which may be more effective than the drug fexofenadine but it should be noted that these medications may cause drowsiness in some people.
- ↑ "Promoting fruit and vegetable consumption around the world", www.who.int, Retrieved 1-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Megan Meyer (19-4-2016), "Fruits in All Forms"، www.foodinsight.org, Retrieved 1-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Fruits and Vegetables Serving Sizes", www.heart.org, Retrieved 1-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Kris Gunnars (31-5-2018), "Is Fruit Good or Bad for Your Health? The Sweet Truth"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 1-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Health Benefits of Fruit", www.healthyeating.org, Retrieved 1-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "5 Reasons to Eat More Color", www.heart.org, Retrieved 1-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Fruit and vegetables", www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au, Retrieved 1-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Eat More Color", www.heart.org, Retrieved 1-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "7 Tips for Cleaning Fruits, Vegetables", www.fda.gov,10-6-2018، Retrieved 1-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Katherine Zeratsky (26-5-2017), "I've heard that fruit juice is a good source of vitamins but that it can contribute to obesity. Is it OK to give my child fruit juice?"، www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 1-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Fruit Juice and Your Child's Diet", www.healthychildren.org,22-5-2017، Retrieved 1-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Daniel More (15-12-2018), "Allegra and Fruit Juice: Good Mix or Bad?"، www.verywellhealth.com, Retrieved 1-3-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!