- 1 infrared radiation damage
- 2 the concept of infrared
- 3 Benefits of Infrared
- 4 References
Infrared radiation damage
The use of infrared radiation for the purposes of treatment and other safe and effective in most cases, but it may be due to some damage to the body, including the following: 
- Leaving some short-term, such as headaches, irritability, eye strain side effects.
- Causing skin burns, when the exposure amount is not appropriate from these rays, which damage occurs in the tissues.
- Cells the ability to discredit the DNA repair of nuclear, making the body more susceptible to diseases.
- Cataracts when exposed to infrared, so it is advisable to use a protective cover for the eyes when treatment.
The concept of infrared
Known infrared as EMF radiation such as radio waves, microwaves, ultraviolet, X-rays, a type of radiation that is exposed on a daily basis of human beings but without feeling, and can feel Bhrartha, as it is one of the ways transmitted by after heat conduction and convection, according to the University of Tennessee, the sun gives almost half of its energy in the form of infrared radiation. 
Benefits of Infrared
There are infrared many benefits, including the following: 
- Reduce arthritis when red laser therapy devices.
- Accelerate the wound healing process.
- Help in the treatment of cancer through exposing her cancer cells.
- Helps to exercise better and feeling less tired, so when you wear fabrics that emit these rays.
- Improve blood circulation in the body where it facilitates blood flow process.
- Prevention and treatment of heart disease where you activate cells after treatment in the sauna.
- Dealing with complications of diabetes by reducing the body's resistance to insulin.
- Improved mood by increasing the production of the hormone serotonin.
- ↑ OGLF Team (3-1-2018), " Red Light Therapy Side Effects"، www.oglf.org, Retrieved 18-9-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Jim Lucas, Live Science Contributor (26-3-2015), "What Is Infrared?"، www.livescience.com, Retrieved 9-9-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Infrared Updated: Jun 20, 2018 Home » Healthy Living » Devices » Infrared » 9 Amazing Benefits of Infrared Light – with Mechanisms and Side Effects 9 Amazing Benefits of Infrared Light – with Mechanisms and Side Effects", www.selfhacked.com,20-6-2018، Retrieved 9-9-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!