- 1 pomegranate fruit 1.1 pomegranate peel components 1.2 Benefits of pomegranate peel 1.3 How to use the pomegranate peel
- 1.1 pomegranate peel components
- 1.2 Benefits of pomegranate peel
- 1.3 How to use the pomegranate peel
Featuring pomegranate fruit circular form round and contain a large number of good seeds taste, with color Alohmroo white bright, and mature in autumn and are located in Afghanistan, Iran, China, India, Malaysia, and the Mediterranean Basin.
Pomegranate peel components
Proteins, sugars, mineral salts, and minerals such as; Iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin (A, B, C), and antioxidants, such as; Flavonoids, compounds and tannins, acids such as; Gallic acid, acid Alaelagak.
Benefits of pomegranate peel
The pomegranate multiple benefits, including:
- Fights obesity; In order to contain substances that reduce the enzyme lipase pancreatic work that helps in fat digestion process, and therefore the body get rid of them, and reduces the calories obtained size, and its effective role to get rid of the inflammation and the presence of anti-oxidant materials.
- It handles different skin ulcers.
- Cures diarrhea.
- It protects against infections and allergies; The presence of materials which reduce the secretion of nitric oxide, and the secretion of cytokines and prostaglandins; Thereby limiting the presence of proteins that cause infections and these infections; Pulmonary emphysema, and acute respiratory distress syndrome, atherosclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ulcerative colitis.
- Eliminates various cancers, such as; Colon cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, because it contains antioxidants.
- Infection is struggling to contain phenolic compounds and flavonoids, and tannins that contribute to the elimination of bacterial cells.
- Treats urinary tract infections.
- Cure food poisoning.
- Rid of the flu, the presence of a compound tannin warrior viruses, which limits the division of DNA RNA content in the influenza virus and eliminates it and prevent its spread.
- Treats malaria, where the pomegranate peels are used in the ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine to treat malaria.
- It protects the liver.
- Rid of anemia.
- Contribute to wound healing; So rich in vitamin C.
- Enters in the toothpaste industry.
- Fights bad breath.
- Moisturizes the skin and skin.
- It protects against the sun's rays.
- Fighting the manifestations of aging and aging.
- Rid of dandruff.
- It deals with various heart diseases.
- Battling diabetes.
- The body rid of cholesterol.
- According to kidney disease.
- Eliminates various skin fungus; Kaftriaat hair, skin fungus, fungi and nails.
- It increases the production of collagen, and re-production of skin cells.
- It eliminates intestinal worms.
- According to cough.
- Cures infertility.
- The body rid of bleeding gums Kinsev, and nasal bleeding.
- Eliminates tooth gear.
- It fights the acidity of the stomach.
- Treats osteoporosis.
Note: For pomegranate peel powder is cut to small pieces with scissors and dried under the sun's rays, then crushed electrical Palmtahnh, and used in many treatments or put it in capsules.
How to use the pomegranate peel
- Address fever associated with diarrhea; This pomegranate peel to boil several times a day or use capsules of pomegranate peel ground.
- Cures tonsillitis; Where it is boiled pomegranate peel with sage and add one gram of aspirin powder, it used Kgergerh on the number of times per day.
- Get rid of stomach ulcers; The whole grain is cooking with pomegranate peel and add a silver sugar until mixture becomes a cohesive and taken it daily spoon morning and another evening.
- Useful in wound healing; And it is placed pomegranate peel powder sterile on the wound.
- Contribute to bleaching the skin; Mix water with pomegranate peel cucumber and water use on the skin.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!