- 1 imaging screen on your Mac 1.1 Take a snapshot of the screen 1.2 Take a snapshot of part of the screen 1.3 Take a snapshot from an open window
- 1.1 Take a snapshot of the screen
- 1.2 Take a snapshot of part of the screen
- 1.3 Take a snapshot from an open window
- 2 Take a snapshot list 2.1 Take a snapshot of the contents of the list 2.2 Take a snapshot address list
- 2.1 Take a snapshot of the contents of the list
- 2.2 Take a snapshot address list
- 3 About Mac OS
- 4 References
Filming the screen on your Mac
Can take a snapshot of the whole or part of the screen, including on Mac computers operating on OS 'Mac OS X' (Mac OS X) and you'll find the image saved directly on your desktop (Desktop), depending on the following instructions: 
Take a snapshot of the screen
Press the following keys on the keyboard together: (Shift-Command (⌘) -3) and you'll find the image saved on the desktop along (.png) 
Take a snapshot of part of the screen
- Press the following keys on the keyboard together Shift-Command-4 and then will change the cursor shape to the two intersecting lines (crosshiar).
- Move to where you want the Crossed take a snapshot and drag to select the range to be.
- During the drag, you can continue by clicking on the following keyboard (Shift or Space bar or option) so as to control the path selection.
- When determining the range to be left and the cursor will appear also the image within the desktop icons.
- The snapshot can be canceled by pressing the exit key (ESC) before drop cursor. 
Take a snapshot from an open window
- Pressing (Shift-Command-4) becomes the cursor on the intersecting form.
- Pressure on the (space bar) and will change the cursor shape to the shape of a small Kemira.
- Move the camera on the window and will display it.
- Clicking the mouse button or the touch pad (Trackpad) to implement the snapshot, and to cancel the snapshot, you must press the key to exit (Esc) before you click. 
Take a snapshot list
Take a snapshot of the contents of the list
Can capture a picture of the contents of the list and make it the following: 
- Clicking on the menu to show its contents.
- Pressing keys (Press Shift-Command-4) and will change the cursor to the intersecting.
- Drag to select the menu.
- Drop mouse button or touchpad, and to cancel, pressing the exit key (Esc) before drop cursor. 
Take a snapshot address list
- Show the menu and then pressing the keys (Shift-Command-4) and you will notice the cursor change to intersecting.
- Pressure on the (space bar) and will change the cursor to a small camera. Then move the camera on the list to highlight and then clicking. You can cancel the process by pressing the exit key. 
About Mac OS
Is: Macintosh) the first Macintosh device in the back of 1984, and since that time until now run Macintosh computers system (in English this system is still subject to constant updates, and in the year (2001), the Apple (Apple Inc.) by issuing a new version entirely or Mac system as it has been working from zero up and called (Mac OS X) (in English: Mac OS X). Although the new whole is this version more advanced than previous versions, but it has the same standards of ease of use that Apple users are accustomed software. 
- ^ A b c t w Apple team (20-11-2017), "How to take a screenshot on your mac", Apple Inc., briefed him on 05.10.2018. Adapted.
- ^ A b Christian Zibreg (12-3-2018), "How to screenshot menu on mac", I download blug, briefed him on 30.05.2018.
- ↑ "Mac OS Definition", Tech Terms, 10-9-2019, briefed him on 05.10.2018. Adapted.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!