- 1 amendment to Pdf file through Acrobat
- 2 Amendment to Pdf file through Word
- 3 conversion from Pdf to Word
- 4 References
Amendment to Pdf file through Acrobat
Can be done on the amendment of the PDF file type, and without having to use programs, through undertaking a number of steps, and these steps are as follows: 
- To open the PDF document to be amended through the Acrobat.
- Clicking on the Edit PDF option, which is visible on the right side of the file of the PDF.
- Select the text or image present within the PDF document to be done on the amendment of any of them, it will appear where the user tools that enable it to do so.
- Make adjustments that the user wishes to make to document the PDF, as an addendum to the text, modify, or even modify items size in this document, and the user can change the image size of the existing, nor can the user that the amendment to the existing properties in the PDF file Kalalamat water footer or even change the background.
Amendment to Pdf file through Word
Edited can be done on the PDF document by using Word 2013, and through undertaking a number of steps, and these steps are as follows: 
- Open the Word program to modify the PDF file through.
- Clicking on a file list located under the menu bar and referred to in English File.
- Clicking on the Open option within the existing list, to do open the PDF file after locating save it.
- Done by clicking on the OK button to confirm open the desired file.
- Clicking on the OK button again if the message appears on the screen.
- Amendment to the document, according to the user's desire.
- Clicking on the Save button.
- Determine where to save the document that has been edited it, and can also give him a new name.
- Clicking on the icon drop-down menu appears next to the Save as type option and then choose to save the file format that has been modified, a formula here the PDF.
- Done by clicking on the Save button.
Conversion from Pdf to Word
Can be done to convert a file from the format of the PDF to Word format by performing the following steps: 
- Open the PDF file through the Acrobat program.
- Clicking on the Export PDF option which is visible on the right side of the screen.
- Choose the option Microsoft Word and Word Document option is selected to convert the PDF file to Word file interview.
- Do click on Export, and then specify the new location of the document Save.
- Give the name of the new file to Word, and then click on the Save button.
- ↑ "Edit PDF files", adobe, Retrieved 21-11-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Editing PDF Files", gcfglobal, Retrieved 21-11-2018. Edited.
- ↑ HAYLEY MILLIMAN (3-8-2018), "How to Convert a PDF to a Microsoft Word Document"، howtogeek, Retrieved 21-11-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!