- 1 moisture walls
- 2 How to get rid of moisture 2.1 determine the cause of the problem 2.2 properly ventilated home 2.3 drying walls 2.4 Use coarse salt 2.5 Use baking soda and borax 2.6 Use of ammonia 2.7 Use white vinegar 2.8 Use of ovarian 2.9 Use of calcium chloride crystals
- 2.1 determine the cause of the problem
- 2.2 properly ventilated home
- 2.3 drying walls
- 2.4 Use coarse salt
- 2.5 Use baking soda and borax
- 2.6 Use of ammonia
- 2.7 Use white vinegar
- 2.8 Use of ovarian
- 2.9 Use of calcium chloride crystals
- 3 How to clean up the effects of moisture
- 4 tips to prevent moisture walls
- Category 5 affected by moisture
- 6 References
The problem of moisture from the problems that can be experienced every house, and spoke as a result of multiple causes, including: the presence of leaking pipes, or moisture high in the upper floors or floors the floor, or the presence of leaking water rain due to roof damage, is considered moisture from the nagging problems must be disposed of, and there are many ways in which they can get rid of them. 
How to get rid of moisture
Determine the cause of the problem
It is to locate water leakage and repaired in the home of the ways in which they can address the moisture in the walls, having a pipe or faucet broken may lead to moisture in the walls, so you must repair the holidays before you start dealing with moisture, and the repair tube broken, must be filled Bosta paste epoxy adhesive, but if a large fraction must switch the broken parts completely, and the installation of new equipment, and is recommended using professionals who specialize in this area to solve the problem securely. 
Properly ventilated home
The good ventilation of the place in which they appear moisture walls of the main steps to resolve this problem, this moisture usually resulted from water vapor collected and intensify on these walls and around windows, especially in the winter times when it is kept close the windows, and from this standpoint, some of the amendments that may include installing double windows of an improved insulation process, enabling when it was opened to provide ventilation to the place as well as heat preservation of the loss, as can be installed for ventilation openings above the windows; Allowing water vapor out with the possibility of closing when needed. 
Can get rid of the problem of moisture walls that are harmful to the structural integrity of the building, and lead to the formation of dangerous fungi on human health, by following many drying methods, which are as follows: 
- Use regular room fans that help to get rid of wet air as well as drying wet spots effectively, and can be used if the humidity is affecting only a small area of the wall, so that the fan is directed in front of each spot with adjust the settings to a higher speed.
- Buy a special device that works on drying the walls, so as to help get rid of the large patches of moisture, and running in the room with walls wet after making sure to close the room doors and windows.
- Put special dryers to absorb moisture in indoor areas that are difficult to access by using regular drying techniques, which are substances that absorb moisture or excess water vapor.
- Call a specialist contractor to deal with the basic water damage and remove moisture in the absence of a person's ability to dry the wall himself.
Use coarse salt
It is salt one of the most natural products effective in the fight against moisture walls, and is used by filling out a kilo of coarse salt in the flat open bowl, and place it in the room with high humidity so that the salt will absorb excess moisture in the air within about two days, the greater the breadth the container has increased the effectiveness of the absorption with the note to increase the amount of salt used, it is also necessary to switch the salt with a new one when turning to black, or when it becomes too moist, it thus has reached the highest level of saturation. 
Use baking soda and borax
Both baking soda and powder borax characterized by a high degree acidity inhibit the growth of mold and help to remove moisture from the walls, and advised using them because they are two products not assigned, and they are devoid of toxicity, as it facilitates mixing them with water when in use, taking into account the non-rinse solution completely cleaning after using it on the walls, leaving little of it even helps to prevent mold growth in the future. 
The use of ammonia
Use ammonia to get rid of moisture walls, tar cigarettes and nicotine accumulated on it by mixing a tablespoon of ammonia with a glass of water, or about half a cup of ammonia with 3.8 liters of warm water, then apply the solution directly on the wall, and left for five minutes before wiping, then rinse with clean water and warm, and shall reduce the amount of ammonia to a quarter of a cup with the same amount of water if the wall was not coated. 
Use white vinegar
You can use white vinegar; To get rid of moisture, by putting warm vinegar in a spray bottle; Difficult to remove stains and stubborn, or equal blending of vinegar and warm water quantities; To remove stains less obvious, then apply either a warm directly on the wall, as the warm vinegar helps to soften hard surfaces and sticky, which is shaped by the tar and nicotine. 
Use the ovary
Are advised to use the ovary when observing the proliferation of mold and mildew on painted walls, especially if the ventilation bad in the area, and can be applied to this method by mixing three quarters of a cup of bleach with about 3.8 liters of water, then the area scrub with a soft brush after wearing rubber gloves, left for fifteen minutes before rinsing with water, and then directing a fan on the area for about half an hour to dry. 
The use of calcium chloride crystals
Contribute to calcium chloride crystals in the control of high humidity in the house and get rid of them, a white crystals, or colorless, available in stores at a price of a few in the form of suspension package possible, or in powder form, where it absorbs moisture, and then turn into blocks solid. 
How to clean up the effects of moisture
It is cleaning process of moisture stains using the following steps: 
- Cleaning brings a combination by adding some of the washing liquid or soap to wash your hands a bucket filled with water.
- Cleaning process is applied by wetting a piece of cloth cleaning mixture and use it to wipe mold stains without rub or furnished; To prevent the spread of mold spores in place.
- Use a dry cloth to dry wall and remove moisture.
- Broadcloth pieces that were used in the cleaning process in the bag until the pool and throw it to get rid of them.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to clean all surfaces in place of cleaning; To ensure the disposal of germs.
Tips to prevent moisture walls
There are some tips that can be followed to reduce the moisture and musty walls, including the following: 
- Add moisture remover to the surface of the house; To maintain levels of indoor humidity between 30-50%.
- Avoid storing books, or linens, or furniture in the basement, attic or if they are wet.
- Open the bathroom door, especially after bathing; To allow moisture out of it.
- Buy paint anti rot stores, and paint the walls of the house in it. 
- Installation of electrical device to remove moisture in the house rooms that are affected by moisture dramatically; To prevent the formation of mold in the long term. 
- Publish shower curtains and towels outside to dry after use. 
- Repair and address any leaks once discovered; To prevent moisture intrusion into the cavities of the walls and under floors. 
- Maintain kitchens, and all wet places well ventilated and dry as much as possible. 
The affected category of moisture
There are some persons or groups that are more sensitive than others to moisture, so you should stay away from them, and these people are: 
- Infants and children.
- Adults age.
- People who suffer from skin problems such as eczema.
- People who suffer from respiratory problems such as allergies and asthma.
- People who suffer from a weakened immune system, such as those undergoing chemotherapy.
- ↑ "How do I get rid of damp and mould?", www.nhs.uk,8-8-2018، Retrieved 21/5/2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "How to Dry Damp Walls", www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 21/5/2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "How to Get Rid of Dampness and Humidity in the Home", www.dengarden.com,19-9-2016، Retrieved 21/5/2020. Edited.
- ↑ Mary Smith (1-3-2017), "How to Get Rid of Humidity from a Room by Using Salt"، home.onehowto.com, Retrieved 21/5/2020.
- ↑ Mary Marlowe Leverette (8-3-2019), "How to Get Rid of Mold From Every Home Surface"، www.thespruce.com, Retrieved 21/5/2020.
- ^ أ ب Kristin Wong (6-2-2016), "Why Your Home Stinks and How to Fix It"، www.lifehacker.com, Retrieved 21/5/2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Lauren Smith (6-2-2019), "How to Get Rid of Mold and Mildew in the Mustiest Corners of Your House"، www.goodhousekeeping.com, Retrieved 21/5/2020. Edited.
- ↑ ShyeAnne (14-4-2016), "How to Dehumidify Your Room Naturally"، www.dengarden.com, Retrieved 21/5/2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث ج "How to remove mould and mildew from walls", www.cleanipedia.com, Retrieved 21/5/2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Can damp and mould affect my health?", www.nhs.uk,08-08-2018، Retrieved 21/5/2020. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!