- 1 eliminate the boredom and routine
- 2 delve into new experiences
- 3 Box ideas
- 4 References
Eliminate the boredom and routine
It is possible to do some work to overcome the boredom and routine, including: 
- Reading books.
- Talk with a friend what.
- Private vehicle such as a car wash.
- Home renovation decor.
- Changing places Home Furniture and re-arranged.
- Write a shopping list needed for the house.
- Irrigate crops.
- Cleaning various places in the house and remove the mess her wardrobe and arrangement cleaned.
Delve into new experiences
It is possible to overcome the boredom by going into the midst of new experiences such as: 
- Experience all that is new and unfamiliar, such as replacing a car ride by bus or train or walking on foot.
- Meal preparation new food has never tried before.
- Meet new people and talk to them Kelzimla in other sections of the company.
- Watch a movie in the cinema displays for the first time.
- Read a newspaper or a new magazine.
- Spend a day with no media Internet where the Internet prevents people from communicating with the real world.
- Practice your favorite hobby by joining a sports club and the practice of several different activities in it.
It is one way to eliminate the routine and boredom is the ideas fund, which contains a set of securities industry written by a group of ideas and business executable on the same day placed inside a box, when feeling bored can extract one of the leaves and the implementation of the idea that they contain, and recall some of the ideas that It can be written in the box ideas: 
- Writing the following options, as an industry wax, soap making, sewing, coloring tires and others, for lovers of art and craft.
- Writing all the desserts and cakes that can be made in the names of the house, for making food lovers.
- Many of fun writing movies to view the names, for lovers of cinema and entertainment programs.
- The following options in writing, hiking on foot, and jogging, swimming, and exercise in the Gym, for lovers of sports activities.
- ↑ Zoe B, "How to Overcome Boredom"، lifehack, Retrieved 15-03-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Ed Halliwell (31-08-2016), "7 Habit-Changers for Overcoming Boredom"، mindful, Retrieved 15-03-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "How to Overcome Boredom", wikihow, Retrieved 29-03-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!