- 1 Sea fruits
- 2 modus operandi of fried seafood Thai 2.1 Ingredients 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 Ingredients
- 2.2 Preparation
- 3 Video mode rice work with the fruits of the sea
The fruits of the sea
The term fruits of the sea include many marine creatures edible, and of these creatures oysters and shrimp and squid and octopus and others. And it can be provided in the form of main dishes or body soup and Gbrha, and sea creatures is rich in many important elements of the body Tagmaiah Kaleod and proteins and others. The following is the modus operandi of the fruits of the sea dish Thai way.
Modus operandi of fried seafood Thai
- A quarter of a kilo of shrimp.
- A quarter of a kilo of squid.
- About 150 grams of fish fillet.
- Note: You can get a ready mixture of Tnar sea from the commercial referred for.
- (3) a teaspoon of fish sauce.
- Spoon and half a large spoon of oyster sauce.
- (30 ml) of vegetable oil.
- (2) a grain of garlic.
- (3) a teaspoon of grated ginger.
- (1) Islands average size.
- (1) red sweet pepper medium size.
- Chinese mushroom dryer.
- ¼ cup of green onions.
- Broccoli .
- Spoon and half a large spoon of lemon juice.
- National melt (2) a small teaspoon of cornstarch in a cup and a half cup of water.
- One cube of Maggie.
How to prepare
- National bring a large pan and Put the oil and let it to protect a little, and then Add squid and shrimp and put your fire power and Qlbhe for about 3 minutes.
- Cut the carrots and broccoli and sweet red peppers, mushrooms, garlic and mash, and these ingredients Add addition to the thickness of the fillet squid and shrimp dad and all my heart ingredients for about 3 minutes, too.
- Bring the pot and Put in oyster sauce and fish sauce, lemon juice and a mixture of starch and water cube Almagi and Amsjehm well, and then add this mixture to the previous pan and stir well for 3 minutes.
- Cut the green onions and coriander and Odvehm to the surface of the resulting mixture.
Note: You can provide this mix with rice and even with noodles.
Video mode rice work with the fruits of the sea
To learn how rice work with the fruits of the sea watched video.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!