- 1 Hehbarak 1.1 plug 1.2 Preparation
- 1.1 plug
- 1.2 Preparation
- 2 Hehbarak Halabi 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- A hundred grams of flour.
- Little oil.
- Pinch of spices problem.
- Five hundred grams of finely chopped meat.
- Onion chopped very fine.
- A little water to Troyb milk.
- Tablespoons of starch.
- A bomb weighing a kilo of yoghurt.
- Pinch of salt.
- Half a cup of water.
- Little nuts various fried little margarine.
How to prepare
- Knead the flour, salt, and water, then let the dough rest in a dry place.
- Heat the oil in a pan and wide on fire medium and stir soft meat with soft onions and seasoning mixture problem with spices, salt (you can add pine).
- Lifting the meat mixture from the fire and let him cool completely.
- Individual dough leaves Balhopk to get Hahbarak delicious.
- The dough into small circles and then close like stuffed Alktaev chopping and attract the parties to each other to form energy.
- Bring suitable baking tray and painted a little oil from or lined with paper baking dough Shui oven for ten minutes.
- Milk filter and then the refinery move well in a saucepan.
- Add starch to a quarter cup of water, then add starch to the milk with constant stirring.
- Whisk in the milk with the starch Alkhvaqh hand and then equally put on medium fire with non-stop stirring up the same direction until the milk begins to boil.
- Drop beads Hehbarak milk directly when you start boiling and then leave it on the quiet fire for ten minutes.
- Fried almonds, ghee or butter.
- Poured a bowl Hehbarak provide embellishing coriander, chopped, fried almonds and submit it next to rice vermicelli.
Paste Hehbarak components:
- Three hundred grams of flour.
- Three eggs.
- Ten grams of sugar.
- Five hundred grams of mutton.
- Tablespoons of parsley.
- Two hundred grams of finely chopped onion.
- Tablespoons of obesity.
- A quarter of a cup of roasted pine.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of seasoning accuracy.
- A quarter tablespoon of black pepper.
- Workshop light cinnamon.
Hehbarak sauce ingredients:
- Eight glasses of milk.
- an egg.
- Pinch of salt, black pepper-by prefer,.
- Three large tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Fifty grams of garlic, crushed.
- Tablespoons of chopped coriander.
- Two hundred grams of butter.
How to prepare
Prepare a paste Hehbarak:
- Mixing all the components of the dough with some to get a coherent mix in a bowl with a deep mind that mixing the dough will be tough at first.
- Forming the dough into a ball and wrapped well and left for six hours aside to rest and imbibing fluid flour in the dough becomes soft.
- Melt margarine in a saucepan and add the onion to the hot shortening and follow up a little flipping.
- In addition to meat and onions Tchouham well with constant stirring until Ndugema.
- Seasoning mixture with salt, and spices.
- Add parsley, pine to the meat and onions Tkulaibhm a little and then raise the charge for the fire and leaving it cool well.
- Divide the dough into two parts and then Hehbarak D each section lengthwise.
- Put the charge on one of the two layers using a small spoon so as to leave a space between each spoon and second until the end of the dough.
- Fat area between Alhchutin little water and fat dough parties also little water.
- Taking the second section of the dough and place it quietly above the first section.
- Pressure finger quietly vacuum between fillings until the dough sticks well.
- Determine the dough with a rounded or square and then cut the dough exact form and put it aside to dry a little bit.
- Boil water with salt, and olive oil in a saucepan Kberaly medium fire and then put some of the pieces Hehbarak in boiling water and leave them for a minute to two minutes to float on the face.
- Repeat step with the rest of the pieces Hehbarak until the end of the quantity.
Prepare the sauce:
- Put milk with starch and egg in a large follow-up with non-stop as flipping on the quiet fire to boil milk.
- Seasoning sauce with salt, black pepper.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat and Tchouh garlic with coriander in butter dissolved.
- In addition Hehbarak to milk and let Hehbarak boil for a minute to two minutes on high fire.
- Poured Hehbarak dish to provide a suitable hot and submit it with a pinch of dry mint next to white rice, green olives.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!