- 1 contact lenses 1.1 Types of lenses 1.2 How to clean contact lenses 1.3 How to remove contact lenses 1.4 Complications wear lenses for long periods 1.5 Tips to keep contact lenses
- 1.1 Types of lenses
- 1.2 How to clean contact lenses
- 1.3 How to remove contact lenses
- 1.4 Complications wear lenses for long periods
- 1.5 Tips to keep contact lenses
Known contact lenses as lenses medical cosmetic aim to correct consideration, and to achieve the same goal of medical glasses, especially for those who suffer from myopia, or its length, characterized Bkhvtha and flexibility, and not affected by wet weather, plus they do not obfuscate steam, and provide room for a wider vision, In this article Snarafkm on how to clean them.
Types of lenses
- Colored lenses: colored lenses give a different color for the eyes, as a result of natural colors colorful, and that helps to feel comfortable, and the appearance of beautiful eyes, and helps to correct myopia and astigmatism.
- Lenses Astigmatism: It is recommended astigmatic lenses suffer from astigmatism, which gives its owner fixed sharp vision and comfort throughout the day.
- Replacement lenses: lenses replacement of many benefits and features, in addition to providing a clear vision, and protect against UV rays.
How to clean contact lenses
- Hands clean up the area, especially the area between the nail-free soap and perfumes, soaps can also be used antibacterial, and drying hands thoroughly, so as to make sure that there are no bacteria, and zooplankton them.
- Clean up the box containing the contact lenses, so by pouring the old solution, and cleaned by a new solution, and then Nnschwha with a piece of clean cloth, then Nmlaha sterilization solution.
- Clean up contact lenses, through the lens placed on the palm of the hand, then put them little means of sterilization, Nfrckha of the two solution sterilization, taking care of little put it, then we maintain in its case for a period of not less than four hours, or throughout the period of the night .
How to remove contact lenses
- Wash your hands well with soap and water is scented.
- Take off the lens right to pull the lower eyelid down gently fingering the middle.
- Enkerb index finger gently from the eye so that we contact the bottom edge of the lens.
- Pull the lens to the white area below the eye.
- Press gently on the lens, so thumb and index finger.
- Lift the left lens in the same steps.
Complications wear lenses for long periods
- Erosion of the cornea.
- Corneal abrasion.
- Corneal ulcer.
Tips to keep contact lenses
- Replacement of contact lenses almost every month.
- Having lenses portfolio, and a box of new sterilization means every time we get a new lens.
- Close the sterilization solution, and keep it at room temperature, which is cold or hot.
- Avoid wearing lenses while swimming or bathing.
- CD lenses sleep.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses in case of infections in the eye.
- Stay away from heat sources.
- Contact lenses before putting make-up, and takes them off before removing it.
- Replacement means of sterilization every 48 hours.
- Not wearing the length of the day, but for a few hours.
- Care to be cleaned once undressed.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!