- 1 Obesity
- 2 lose weight in a week
- 3 risk of rapid weight loss
- 4 tips to lose weight healthily
- 5 risk of obesity
- 6 References
Obesity (in English: Obesity) is a chronic condition known as fat accumulation in the human body, leading to weight gain, as they pose a threat to human health, and that because of their multiple health problems, Kalmtlazemh metabolic (in English: Metabolic Syndrome), and hardening of the arteries (English: Atherosclerosis), heart disease, cancer, and can cure this problem by changing lifestyle and a healthy diet, and in some advanced cases may require the need for surgery to treat the problem of obesity.  
Can be diagnosed with obesity in many ways, as a measure waist circumference or body mass index (in English: Body mass index), where is the body one mass index, the most important methods for the diagnosis of obesity, because the values associated with the fat level in the body depending on the weight, height, and applied to all women and men over the age of 20 years, and in spite of that it does not take the body mass of muscle into account, so it is possible to give false results when used with people with large muscle mass, as well as for the elderly who have high levels of fat, can BMI is calculated by this equation: body mass index = weight (kg) / square height (m)  the following table shows the classification of weight depending on the body mass index: 
Lose weight in a week
Aims to lose weight to burn calories more than ingested, either by reducing the extra calories from food, or drink, either increase the burning exercise aerobic exercise, it should be noted that doctors recommend losing weight slow and steady manner, rather than the loss of quick weight, so because these diets that reduce weight rapidly require extra effort and exceptional, often people can not abide by, and in addition to that, losing weight this by diets may lead to the loss of water or muscle mass in the body instead of fat, health loss came to weight ranging from half kilogram to one kilogram per week, which helps the stability of weight loss in the long term, in contrast to get off fast in weight, however, doctors may advise in some special cases by following viruses detract from rapidly the weight of the person, if obesity causes health risks serious, but such viruses require medical supervision.  
The risk of rapid weight loss
Fever may cause rapid weight loss body stress seriously, and the risks of these diets follow the following:  
- Gallstones: which consists of the 12-25% of people who lose large amounts of weight over several months, because the gall to stop the secretion of bile and digestive if the person did not address enough food, which leads to this gathering sap inside the gallbladder and crystallized, and be gravel.
- Malnutrition: which is a result of not eating occurs sufficient amounts of protein for weeks, in addition to the lack of nutrients, and may cause severe tiredness and weakness in the immune system and bones.
- Loss of muscle mass: It may lead to follow diets very few calories, to muscle mass loss of the body, not fat.
- Slow acting processes food, Vaanagas weight very quickly slows down the metabolic processes that burn calories a day, and it should be noted that this effect lasts until long after you stop following these diets.
- Dehydration, and can be avoided by drinking adequate amounts of fluids.
- Headaches and dizziness.
- Diarrhea or constipation.
- Hair loss.
- Menstrual disorders (in English: Menstrual irregularities).
Tips to lose weight healthily
Tips and steps that can be followed to lose weight in a healthy following: 
- Drinking water: drinking water contributes to raising the speed of metabolic processes by (24-30%) for a period ranging from an hour to an hour and a half, which increases the burning of calories, as well as drinking water before eating diets is effective in reducing calorie intake.
- Drink coffee: unsweetened coffee contains many antioxidants (in English: Antioxidants), as they contain caffeine, which increases the speed of metabolic processes by 3-11 (%), increases the burning of fat by (10-29%).
- Cooking using coconut oil: The coconut oil from healthy oils, because it contains a type of fat called medium-chain triglyceride (in English: Medium chain triglycerides), where studies have shown that these fats raise the rate of metabolism in the body, which helps to burn 120 extra calories, it also reduces appetite, and so it is advisable to replace the fat that is usually used in cooking with coconut oil.
- Reducing added sugar intake: Some studies have shown that eating added sugar increases the risk of obesity, diabetes type II, heart disease and others.
- Reduce the intake of refined carbohydrates: studies have shown that eating refined carbohydrates leads to high blood sugar levels rapidly, causing increased sense of hunger and food cravings, and increases the intake and lead to obesity.
- Use smaller dishes to eat: it was observed that the use of smaller dishes helps to reduce the amount of food intake.
- Eating spicy foods: spicy foods on the antioxidant called Eabsasn (containing English: Capsaicin), which reduces appetite by a few, as it increases the speed of metabolic processes in the body.
- Exercise Sports: help aerobics to lose weight, it is considered aerobic exercise (in English: Aerobic exercise) excellent calorie burning method, improve physical health, mental, and get rid of belly fat in particular, while protecting the resistance exercises (in English: Resistance exercise ) of muscle mass loss during follow diets, and examples of them, weight lifting exercises.
- Increasing fiber intake: Some studies have shown that eating fiber promotes a feeling of fullness, which helps to control weight in the long term.
The risk of obesity
Obesity does not affect the person's appearance only, but it is also harmful to health, it was noted that the average life expectancy in people who have a body mass index exceeds 40 kg / m 2 less significantly, and obesity lead to infection with many diseases, health problems, we recall including the following: 
- Insulin resistance (in English: Insulin resistance).
- Type II diabetes disease (in English: Type 2 diabetes).
- High cholesterol levels in the blood.
- brain attack.
- Heart attacks.
- Congestive heart failure (in English: Congestive heart failure).
- Gout (in English: Gout).
- Sleep apnea (in English: Sleep apnea).
- ^ أ ب Jerry R. Balentine, "Obesity"، www.medicinenet.com, Retrieved 29-2-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Overweight and Obesity", www.nhlbi.nih.gov, Retrieved 1-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "BMI (Body Mass Index)", www.medicalnewstoday.com,5-2-2016، Retrieved 1-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Ananya Mandal (3-10-2017), "What is Body Mass Index (BMI)?"، www.news-medical.net, Retrieved 1-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Weight loss", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 1-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Donald Hensrud, "Why do doctors recommend a slow rate of weight loss? What's wrong with fast weight loss?"، www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 1-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Rapid Weight Loss", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 1-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Ryan Raman (29-10-2017), "Is It Bad to Lose Weight Too Quickly?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 1-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Kris Gunnars (4-6-2017), "26 Weight Loss Tips That Are Actually Evidence-Based"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 1-3-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!