- 1 water
- 2 calories in a cup of water
- 3 Benefits of Drinking Water
- 4 damage the lack of drinking water
- 5 the right time to drink water
Imad is the basis of this life. Without water because he lived on this earth a living organism; So it is drinking need of basic human needs, and many people are wondering whether the water contains calories or not, where we will look to mention this subject in detail in this article, as well as recognition of the benefits of water, damage the lack of drinking.
Calories in a cup of water
Water is generally free of calories or fat or the like, whatever the person drinking it does not increase weight; So prefer to drink water before eating lunch because it reduces appetite, increases the feeling and sense of fullness, and helps to drink a glass of cold water to speed up the metabolism of food, and thus burn the amount of fat accumulated in the body.
Benefits of Drinking Water
- It contains a lot of minerals and nutrients needed by the body.
- Is drinking water before sleeping of the best ways to store nutrients and minerals, and protect the body from exposure to seizures and strokes and stroke.
- Water is a natural way to lose calories, and increase the metabolism of food in the body.
- Cleanse the body of toxins and microbes, through sweating or urination.
- It protects against constipation, or exposure to it.
- Few affect drinking water in the body negatively, where the face appears swollen; So you should eat a good amount of water per day.
- It protects the skin from the appearance of wrinkles at an early age, and also increases the health and thus increase freshness and moisture, and splendor.
- Deals with various infections, especially inflammation of the bladder and urinary tract.
- It preserves the body's natural balance.
- It reduces nervous tension.
Damage to lack of drinking water
- Dehydration body injury.
- In many cases, the body loses large amounts of water, and not to compensate leads to the kidneys stop functioning.
- Muscle relaxant, and the failure of the body functioning well.
- Urinary tract infections, and the accumulation of salts.
- The appearance of wrinkles at an early age.
Time for drinking water
Prefer to drink water on an empty stomach or semi-empty, especially in the early morning; Drink is not recommended during the main meals; Because it hinders the process of digestion of food, and prefer to drink two glasses of water at the beginning of the day, the other two cups two hours after eating a meal, the amount of water that a person must drink during the day are eight cups, where you can not replace drinking water by drinking coffee or tea or juices, even if they were fresh.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!