- 1 Create Blog
- 2 Learn a new language
- Reading 3
- 4 Make Money
- 5 Brain Training
- 6 communicate with people
- 7 References
You can spend his time a person on the Internet to create a personal blog, where you can in which some subjects in writing that comes to mind randomly, and record his thoughts and opinions, and even develop himself, and improves his skills in writing and expression. 
Learn a new language
The person can spend his time on the Internet and uses a positive and effective manner, through learning a new foreign language, or new words, for example, you can learn every day a new word and keep it, to become the linguistic tally throughout the year 300 new foreign word being able to speak a new language, and so on. 
A person can spend his time on the Internet searching for some sites that allow him to read any book he wants, through downloading online, or can develop reading skills through the use of some of the designated free sites, and for the purpose of improving the reading speed has. 
Can someone get money through the Internet, which requires opening a special bank account, then use it to sell goods online, and promote the publication of images on some of the designated sites, or can display clothes or old things that are no longer their need for sale via the Internet, provided that credibility and transparency are entitled in the exercise of this trade. 
Can spend his time on the person surfing the Internet sites seeking about the human brain training, which helps to improve the level of mental intelligence, and this is done through the exercise so special exercises on some sites. 
communication with people
Person can communicate with others via the Internet, where the Internet allows developments and the recent evolution of social communication of the individual contact sites voice calls, or video calls with someone who wants people. 
- ↑ Neha Borkar (10-4-205), "10 Really Productive Ways You Can Your Spend Time On The Internet"، www.indiatimes.com, Retrieved 12-4-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Saikat Basu (21-11-2013), "15 Productive Things To Do Online When You Have 15 Minutes To Kill"، www.makeuseof.com, Retrieved 12-4-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Anna Chui, "15 Websites That Make Your Time Spent On The Internet Productive"، www.lifehack.org, Retrieved 12-4-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Kalen Bruce, "5 Real Ways to Actually Make Money Online"، www.lifehack.org, Retrieved 3-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Balaji Viswanathan (23-10-2014), "9 Incredibly Productive Ways You Can Spend Time Online"، www.thoughtcatalog.com, Retrieved 3-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Margaret Rouse, "Internet"، www.searchwindevelopment.techtarget.com, Retrieved 3-5-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!