- Hiking 1 walk
- 2 refrain from sugary drinks
- 3 other ways to lose calories
- 4 References
Is a sport hiking in nature on foot and one of the best ways to burn calories, exercise of sport stroll on one of the hills or on unstable paths for 15 minutes to burn 100 calories a day, as well as is a stroll on a different terrain better than walking long distances on flat area, when walking on the heights of paths and uneven, the legs have muscles to work harder for the movement, the main muscles in the body to work more strongly in order to save the balance of the body. 
Refrain from sugary drinks
Considered sugary drinks, such as soft drinks, local tea, sports and sugary drinks, and other sugar-free drinks, which contain 10 calories per 236.6 mL, a way to gain a lot of calorie daily intake, which may be up to 100 calories when you drink five bottles per day, Valbergm that sugar-free drinks are considered few calories, but they are still contributing to the increase in calories in the body, preferably replace it with water, or drinks completely free of calories. 
Other ways to lose calories
There are many other ways to burn 100 calories a day, including: 
- Running: jogging for seven minutes a day is an effective way to burn 100 calories in a short period of time.
- Dancing: Dancing is a fun and easy way at the same time to burn 100 calories quickly when exercising for 10 minutes or more daily.
- Gardening: gardening is considered an effective activity that can burn a lot of calories. With lots of drilling operations, removal of weeds for 15 minutes a day to burn the body 100 calories.
- Swimming: The swimming exercise an excellent burn a lot of calories without causing injury to the joints as some of the heavy weight exercises, and when swimming in front of the crawl (freestyle) moderate speed for 10 minutes a day to burn the body 100 calories.
- ↑ Malia Frey (29-6-2018), "13 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories"، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 16-9-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Kristen Stewart (3-9-2015), "Cut Calories to Avoid Gaining Weight"، www.everydayhealth.com, Retrieved 16-9-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Kelly Forness, "10 easy ways to burn 100 calories in 30 minutes or less"، www.caloriesecrets.net, Retrieved 16-9-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!