Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a foodstuff, preventive and therapeutic, it has been used since ancient times in many areas, including disinfect wounds and has also been used as an antibiotic in addition to many of the many other uses, and in this article we will talk about the benefits of apples and uses vinegar, we will discuss how to use it to lose weight.
The benefits of apple cider vinegar
Apple vinegar has many uses, and has many benefits, including:
- Help the body reach a state of satiety and fullness and reduce appetite, which proved to recent studies that have been made to people who ate bread with apple cider vinegar, that their consumption of bread later became less; The reason for this is due to the presence of acetic acid, which gives the feeling of fullness in humans.
- Prevents high blood pressure as it prevents falling, as it prevents the high level of sugar in the blood, where he found in a study which measured the level of sugar in the body of the people they eat apple cider vinegar with meals that the percentage of sugar in the blood have a few after eating meals.
- Fat burning in the body faster and thus it prevents the accumulation of fat; The reason that it stimulates the metabolism of food, as it contains a lot of acids, salts, and enzymes that increase the burning rate of fat in the body, has shown a Japanese study conducted on a group of rats that eating vinegar apples prevent the accumulation of fat in the body and kept a good level of cholesterol.
- Good effect on the secretion of the hormone insulin.
- Removal and expulsion of various toxins in the body, through the process of digestion and metabolism, and thus the body efficiency becomes higher.
Ways to use apple cider vinegar slimming
For the introduction of apple cider vinegar in the diet it is recommended to gradually enter different foods; And that even get used to the taste of human, and following some of the instructions that help to use it to gain access to the body's thinnest:
- Add a teaspoon a day to a glass of water and drink it once a day and at the beginning of it.
- Add two tablespoons of vinegar daily to a glass of water, and can drink two cups to three per day.
- Drink before eating a meal at about half an hour; To increase the feeling of fullness in humans, and can be added to power, and can eat a cup of added water to apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach of those who do not have any problems in the stomach, or ulcer, or an increase in the acidity of the stomach, and will give good results in weight loss if the owner of that ease in the amount of eating and exercise sports.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!