- 1 Plant Alzl
- 2 Shadow Care flora of 2.1 Soil 2.2 Irrigation 2.3 Light 2.4 Heat 2.5 Relative Humidity 2.6 fertilization
- 2.1 Soil
- 2.2 Irrigation
- 2.3 Light
- 2.4 Heat
- 2.5 Relative Humidity
- 2.6 fertilization
- 3 types of plants shade
- 4 References
Characterized by houses that the owners are keen to grow indoor plants, or what is known as shade plants vitality and beauty; It is the joy of the eye and the heart, and a source of fresh air; As plants turning carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb chemicals that are emitted from certain substances in our homes. Some acquisition of indoor plants may hesitate; Because of the common belief hardly taken care of, but the shade plants care will be an easy task, and a fun hobby when you know the basic needs of her. 
Care shade the flora
Who thinks the acquisition of plants in the shade of his house must recognize the basic needs of the success of its growth, including: good soil, proper irrigation, and adequate light, temperature, humidity, and fertilizer. 
Good soil for plants grown in pots are where certain conditions are met, including: to be good ventilation and drainage, and be at the same time able to retain water and nutrients, and be the degree of acidity (PH) between (5-6.5), and different soil components plant to another; What is suitable for a particular plant, you may not fit another plant. 
Plants vary shade in types and classes in terms of the amount of water you need each time, and the frequency of irrigation, and due attention to the excessive irrigation plant to be harmful to him just as it will harm the water shortage, but the golden rule in dealing with plants shade When in doubt his need for irrigation, is that the soil is better than a little dry that are often wet. 
Plants need for irrigation depending on the conditions that are exposed are affected, from the heat of the place, the degree of humidity, light, weather condition, soil type, and location of the pots, and avoid irrigation excess should choose the soil with a drainage well, and while the same can retain water, while coming steps Ri shade plants: 
- Examination of soil: Most plants need shade for irrigation when the soil is dry in potted, and make sure the soil is inserted into the finger by 2.5 cm in which almost; To make sure that the soil is not moist from the inside, when you confirm the plant needed for irrigation can carry the container to estimate the weight, and with a repeat process can know the date when carrying irrigation plant potted without the need to examine the soil.
- Irrigation of plants: watered plants with lukewarm water; Which are close to the degree of his movement room temperature; The water especially in the cold winter causes a shock to the roots, and may cause death, and be this very important point of tropical plants, and should be subject to spray water on the soil and not on the leaves, or the crown, and must continue to supply the soil with water until the water begins to get out of the holes drain the bottom of the container; So as to ensure that the plant has obtained the adequacy of water, and also to get rid of excess salts that cause root wounds.
- Get rid of excess water should get rid of excess water in the bottom of the pot dish, otherwise Vsimits water plant, which means that the dissolved salts in it will be absorbed again.
The light that the most important factors to be aware of when choosing plants shade; This is because the plants need light for the photosynthesis process and produces too have food, though, the excess exposure to light is harmful just like the deficiency, and when buying plants shade must take into account the amount of light that you need, which vary from one type to another, can know the plant need light through data card that came with the plant, and in general can be plants with green leaves to coexist with light illumination, while the leaves of plants with colorful lighting need larger; Because colors on their leaves tend to be disappearing under low-light conditions, and if the plants need strong lighting it is best placed near the southern windows that provide lighting much more than the northern windows year-round for those who live in the northern hemisphere, and the plants that do not need light strong can be placed away from the windows. 
And compensate for the lack of natural light normally industrial lighting using light bulbs, can know that the plant does not have enough lighting, and must be exposed to more light when you note the following symptoms: 
- Plant growth stopped.
- Distances between new leaves much longer than the distance between the old leaves.
- The new leaves are smaller and lighter than the old leaves.
- The death of old leaves.
Most plants shade of tropical plants and sub-tropical, so it can grow if the heat inside the house between (58-86) degrees Fahrenheit (14.4-30 degrees Celsius), and exposed to temperatures below 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius) leads to yellowing leaves that are found in the lower parts of the plant and its fall. For best results should be the degree of home temperature is between (70-80) Fahrenheit (degrees Celsius 1/21 to 7/26) during the day, and (65-70) F (° C 3/18 to 1/21) during the night,  If the heat at home more than the recommended temperature of the plant can increase the percentage of moisture in the air by spraying plants spray water several times a day. 
Relative humidity is the amount of moisture in the air, plants prefer shade and high humidity relative; Because they are tropical plants often, while the relative humidity is much lower in homes, they are often between (10-20%) and can provide a higher relative humidity in the surrounding plants in several ways, including the region: 
- Plants placed near each other.
- Put potted in a container of water and grit; Because the evaporation of water provides a relative humidity greater.
- Use moisturizing devices at home.
- Spraying plants of light water spray, taking into account the lack of plants sprayed on the leaves that have fluff; Because it retains water for a long period, which stimulates the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
You do not need a plant that was recently purchased to fertilize often; Because it is equipped with the amount of fertilizer enough for him two or three months, and adopt the amount of fertilizer that must be added to the plant on the type of plant, the size of the soil, and illumination intensity. In the winter below the rate of plant growth and less need for fertilizer, but in the summer plant small amounts setting calls of compost with plant growth. 
There are several market types of fertilizers, some of which are in the form of powder, or liquid, or tablets, and regardless of the type of fertilizer should not be excessive use; So as not to increase soil salinity, and burn plant roots,  consists of fertilizer, which is sold in the market: 
- The elements needed for plant a large amount, such as: Nitrogen: is responsible for the growth of leaves, and teaching them the green color Nadr. Phosphorus: is responsible for root growth and health, and encourages flowering plant Potassium is responsible for the general plant growth, and has a role in the flowering and fruiting.
- Nitrogen: is responsible for the growth of leaves, and teaching them the green color Nadr.
- Phosphorus: is responsible for root growth and health, and encourages flowering plant
- Potassium is responsible for the general plant growth, and has a role in the flowering and fruiting.
- Elements needed by plants in small amounts, such as: Boron. Copper. Manganese. Zinc.
Types of shade plants
There are many kinds of plants that shade can choose what suits them home conditions which will be placed in it, including: 
- African Violet.
- Aloe, or real patience.
- Alosbergs coarse.
- Bamboo palm.
- Bird of Paradise plant.
- Nakheel Albsmarck.
- Black pepper.
- Bvstn ferns.
- Cactus Christmas feast.
- ^ A b c h v w x d y "Growing Indoor Plants with Success", /extension.uga.edu, Retrieved 10-10-2017. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Leonard Perry, "WATERING HOUSEPLANTS PROPERLY"، pss.uvm.edu, Retrieved 10-10-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "INDOOR PLANTS TEMPERATURE GUIDE", www.houseplantsexpert.com, Retrieved 10-10-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "FERTILIZING HOUSE PLANTS - PLANT FEEDING METHODS", www.houseplantsexpert.com, Retrieved 10-10-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Houseplants", www.bhg.com, Retrieved 10-10-2017. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!