- 1 vomitus
- 2 How to stop vomiting
- 3 Reasons vomitus
- 4 Video How do I stop vomiting?
- 5 References
Known as vomiting or vomiting (in English: Vomiting) that forced out of the contents of the stomach from the mouth and sometimes the nose, where no longer vomiting disease in itself, but is one of the symptoms associated with a particular disease or a particular health problem, and comes out vomiting compression of the veil strongly barrier and abdominal muscles on Although the survival of the stomach muscles of the stomach and the esophagus in a relaxed state. Usually preceded by vomiting, feeling sick (in English: Nausea), which is accompanied by an increase in sweating, and an increase in the secretion of saliva, with pale in the face.  
How to stop vomiting
- Deep breathing: and have to take a deep breath from the nose and out slowly through the mouth or nose, and repeat this process more than once.
- Home Remedies: which includes many effective ways that can be followed in the event of suffering from vomiting, which rely on drinking some of the net fluids to replace the fluids that have been lost with constant vomiting and not even exposed the patient to drought, but it should be in reasonable quantities to reduce irritation stomach, examples of such liquids and natural drinks are: soups, tea, mint, lemon juice, tea and cloves, fennel, as well as ginger syrup, you can also eat fresh ginger or ginger tablets; Due to the many benefits of ginger in reducing the feeling of nausea and reduce vomiting, and it is worth to mention some of the methods used in the inhalation of odors some aromatic vegetable oils, which may work to reduce the feeling of nausea. These oils: chamomile oil, lemon oil, peppermint oil, and rose oil and lavender. It is recommended to stay away from eating soft drinks and smoking.  
- Drugs: such as drugs anti-emetic (English: Anti-emetics), which works to protect the stomach lining treatment, usually used these species in cases of food poisoning, can also be used antihistamines (in English: Antihistamines), especially in the case was vomiting and nausea caused by motion sickness, it should be noted that the drugs antihistamine works by limiting the histamine receptor type I (H1), which is responsible for stimulating vomiting in this case. 
- Pressure on the wrist: (English: Wrist Acupressure), a method of treatment of an ancient Chinese works to stimulate blood circulation and relieve tension, by placing the thumb down the wrist by three fingers and then pressed with moving the finger in a circular motion on this point for three minutes, and then re-motion on hand other. 
As mentioned earlier, the vomiting is not considered a disease in itself, but is one of the symptoms associated with internal health problem, so that we can cure it properly, it is worth knowing the underlying reason that led him instead to hide the symptoms. Here are some health problems and diseases that cause the occurrence of vomiting as a reaction of the body: 
- Food poisoning: (English: Food Poisoning) or what is known diseases, food-borne, a poisoning occurs when eating foods contaminated as a result of exposure to a pathogen, such as bacteria, viruses, parasites, and the reason for this is due not to wash good foods or not cooked by a suitable to kill germs, and begin the symptoms of food poisoning after eating contaminated foods a few hours, the symptoms appear on the patient, such as; Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, feeling pain in the abdomen influences from, and fever. 
- Infection is infected with Helicobacter pylori: (English: Helicobacter pylori) or what is known as the germ of the stomach, cause this bacteria infection in the stomach and duodenum, and in addition to ulcers in the inner lining of the stomach sometimes lead to suffering from nausea and vomiting.  
- Peptic ulcer: (English: Peptic ulcer) which is part of the erosion of the inner wall of the stomach or duodenum, by stomach acids and digestive, which weakens the wall either by exposure to the germ stomach, or taking medications such as; NSAIDs (in English: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). 
- Inflammation gastroenteritis: (English: Stomach flu) or known as the stomach flu or cold stomach, which is the exposure of the stomach to a viral infection accompanied by a patient suffering from vomiting and diarrhea. 
- Morning sickness: or what is known as pregnancy sickness, which is is the feeling of nausea to vomiting can Arach during pregnancy, one of the most common problems of pregnancy especially in the first three months because of the hormones change ratios in the pregnant woman's body. 
- Sister: (English: Migraine), which is suffering from migraine headache pulse severe, lasts from several hours to a few days, and calls for doctor's visit to taken it appropriate treatment, can be a migraine headache impediment to the injured, Faihdh of his ability to perform activities of daily living, and often accompanied by the feeling of nausea and vomiting, and it should be noted that there are many factors and conditions that can cause bouts of stimulation sister and increase their recurrence, such as: high exposure to light and sound. 
- Typhoid disease: (English: Typhoid), a digestive system diseases resulting from infection with the bacterium Salmonella typhi (in English: Salmonella typhi). The illness appears in the form of a sharp rise in the patient's temperature, which may reach 40.5 ° C, accompanied by a general feeling of stress, and pain in the muscles, as well as headache, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation are advised to visit a doctor immediately after feeling these symptoms to do the proper medical procedure. [12 ]
- Inflammation of the middle ear: a bacterial or viral infection leads to inflammation and the pool of fluid in the middle ear, which leads to feeling a sharp pain in the ear, and secretions out of them, in addition to the weakness in the sense of hearing. In some cases, leads to nausea and vomiting as symptoms associated with the infection.  
- Increasing internal pressure on the brain, (in English: Intracranial pressure) and be the result of a number of pathological cases where increased pressure on the brain, and is vomiting reference to these diseases including:  concussion; Which occurs due to receive the head of a sudden shock led to internal bleeding. Cancers of the brain; Whether they are benign or malignant, increasing the size of pressure on the brain caused. Aladthabat like; Inflammation of the brain (in English: Encephalitis) or meningitis (in English: Meningitis). Level Electrolyte elements (change in English: Electrolytes) in the body.
- Concussion; Which occurs due to receive the head of a sudden shock led to internal bleeding.
- Cancers of the brain; Whether they are benign or malignant, increasing the size of pressure on the brain caused.
- Aladthabat like; Inflammation of the brain (in English: Encephalitis) or meningitis (in English: Meningitis).
- Level Electrolyte elements (change in English: Electrolytes) in the body.
- Other pathogens such as over-eating, and the use of certain types of drugs that cause vomiting as side effects, and alcohol. 
Video How do I stop vomiting?
It is out of food from the stomach quickly and strongly, and sometimes involuntarily and can be controlled, how can stop vomiting? :
- ↑ "What is Vomiting?", www.news-medical.net, Retrieved 28-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Nausea and Vomiting (Emesis)", www.myvmc.com, Retrieved 28-3-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "Stop Vomiting and Nausea: Remedies, Tips, and More", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 28-3-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "How to stop vomiting: Home remedies", www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 29-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Acupressure for Nausea and Vomiting", www.mskcc.org, Retrieved 28-3-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث "Nausea and Vomiting Causes, Symptoms, Diet, and Treatment Options", www.medicinenet.com, Retrieved 28-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Food poisoning", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 28-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "H. Pylori Gastritis", wexnermedical.osu.edu, Retrieved 28-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Helicobacter Pylori", www.cedars-sinai.org, Retrieved 30-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Peptic Ulcer Disease", www.msdmanuals.com, Retrieved 28-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Migraine", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 28-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Typhoid fever", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 28-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Ear infection (middle ear)", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 29-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Acute Otitis Media: Causes, Symptoms, and Diagnosis", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 30-03-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!