- 1 How do I print from the computer
- 2 What is the printer
- 3 types of printers
- 4 References
How do I print from the computer
Can be done to print a file on your computer, whether this file is a text or an image or other document file types, the following steps to print a file by computer: 
- Open the document or file that the user wants to print it.
- Clicking on the File menu that are visible in the left part of the top of the file window open.
- Choose Print from the phenomenon through the drop-down menu on the screen, the computer to start either print the file directly, or go to the list Print properties and then complete the steps.
- Identify some settings for the process of printing and other pages as a number of other options, and then clicking on the Ok button.
- Clicking on the Print button to start the process of printing from your computer.
What is the printer
The printer can be defined as an electronic device that connects directly to the computer or through a network in order to transfer different types of files to an external broker such as paper or other printing tools, can printers to print color or files files written in black and white only. 
Types of printers
Printers can be divided into two main sections, depending on the nature of use as follows: 
- Printers special use: They are those dedicated to some special uses such as printing invoices, receipts, printers, or even do tri-dimensional printing by specialized printers create physical objects.
- Home printers: divided printers that can be used in a personal and home to two types, namely: Inkjet printers: or what is known in English by Inkjet Printers are suitable for printing in black and white printer and fast, but they may be relatively slow in color printing. Laser printers: the printers faster than inkjet printers where ink they can print 26 pages per minute in color or 40 pages of a single color.
- Inkjet printers: or what is known in English by Inkjet Printers are suitable for printing in black and white printer and fast, but they may be relatively slow in color printing.
- Laser printers: the printers faster than inkjet printers where ink they can print 26 pages per minute in color or 40 pages of a single color.
- ↑ Computer Hope (1-4-2018), "How to print a document, picture, or another file"، www.computerhope.com, Retrieved 30-11-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Computer printer", www.britannica.com, Retrieved 30-11-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Ashley Donohoe, "3 Types of Printers"، www.techwalla.com, Retrieved 30-11-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!