- 1 skin types
- 2 How to know the nature and type of skin 2.1 normal skin 2.2 mixed skin 2.3 dry skin 2.4 Oily skin 2.5 sensitive skin
- 2.1 normal skin
- 2.2 mixed skin
- 2.3 dry skin
- 2.4 Oily skin
- 2.5 sensitive skin
- 3 Skin Care Tips
- 4 References
It seeks a lot of people to get free of impurities skin, but the skin is exposed to cracks, wrinkles, and this is due to the nature of each type of skin by determining its kind; To maintain their health and make them look more beautiful, and there are different types of skin, Valepeshrh fatty acids contain a lot of sebaceous glands to produce excess oil, and this type of genetically engineered skin, prone to acne, dry skin and make it taut skin, but it is more vulnerable to premature aging of other types of skin, while the sensitive skin are considered more likely than other types of skin irritation, and skin type old appears aging on the skin through micro-spots, dark, and sagging lines the skin, so the skin tends to progress faster age than other types of skin. [ 1]
How to know the nature and type of skin
When you begin the attention of skin you must know your skin type, and there are five types of skin namely, normal skin, oily skin, dry skin, mixed skin, sensitive skin. It depends on skin type determine the amount of water available in the skin, which affect the flexibility and softness and sensitivity, including: 
Where the skin is normal, not too dry, not too greasy, very sensitive and non, and almost pores barely visible, and be bright skin. 
These are dry, or normal skin in some areas of the face, and greasy in other areas such as the nose, forehead, chin, and you need mixed skin to a different care, and a lot of people have this type of skin, be the pores of the mixed skin skin larger than usual, and be exposed to the appearance of blackheads, and be shiny skin. 
Be the pores of the skin is invisible, and is considered boring, stiff skin, showing red spots, and have little flexibility, and showing lines, and be more visible, and can be exposed to dry skin to Alti_qq, or desquamation, or are exposed to infection, and if it is too dry can to become rough, especially scaly hands area, arms, and legs.  there are several reasons for dry skin, including: 
- Aging, or hormonal changes.
- Exposure to external factors such as weather such as wind, or the sun, or cold.
- Exposure to ultraviolet radiation that skin pigmentation.
- The use of long baths, and warm.
- Some ingredients in cosmetics, or detergent, or soap.
- some medicine.
There are several tips to get rid of dry skin, including: 
- Avoid bathing more than once a day, and should be a short shower time.
- Avoid using deodorant, use mild soap, detergent and gentle.
- Use a rich moisturizer benefits, and appropriate after bathing directly, and use it when needed throughout the day.
- Wear gloves when exposed to the use of chemicals such as cleaning agents, or solvents, or household cleaners.
These are large skin pores, and shiny, thick, showing spots, pimples, and can be oily change oily skin by time and weather.  There are several reasons for the appearance of oily skin, including: 
- Hormonal imbalances, such as puberty.
- Exposure to stress.
- Exposure to heat or many humidity.
There are several ways to take care of oily skin, including: 
- Wash your skin twice a day, or after exposure to sweating a lot.
- Use a gentle cleanser for the skin, avoiding the rub.
- Avoid pressure on pimples; So it will take a long time to heal.
This skin is characterized by Bahmrarha, and look like a burnt and dry, and must avoid material irritation of the skin care products. 
Skin Care Tips
There are many tips for skin care, including: 
- Always clean the face with milk, homemade or cleaner removes all dirt, excess oils, make-up, and moisturizes the skin.
- Wash your hands thoroughly, tying the hair before you start to clean the skin, massaging the skin by circular movements of the fingers, which enhances the flow of blood circulation, to maintain a healthy and glowing skin.
- Putting cream sunscreen on exposed areas of skin to the sun before going out.
- Stop the use of medications, or toner, or reduce the quantity you use, or replace them with powder more moderate in the event of the feeling of burning, or if skin irritation appeared on the signs, or sensitivity.
- Peeling the face differs from peeling body, peeling too much can cause harm to the skin, it depends peeling skin type, should not be peeling dry skin more than three times each week, while natural and mixed skin Vthtajman to peel twice every week, while oily skin would need to be peeling only once every week, and prefer to use homemade recipes for skin peeling by type.
- Use a suitable moisturizer for the skin moist after being washed from the process of peeling the skin, as it closes open pores moisturizing of the skin, and helps moisture to penetrate the skin.
- Soak the feet in warm water a few minutes at night, Frckhma a little, then put moisturizer cream or Vaseline and Tdenma, and prefers not to walk around bare feet.
- Daily bathing is very important, where you can spray a few drops of rose water in the bathtub; To get a nice smell.
- Stay away from smoking, and keep away from stress, and replace the use of chemical products or household medicine treatments, or herbal products to treat acne.
- Stay away from the wrong habits that can increase the oily skin problem, replace oily foods, spices, vegetables, leafy, seasonal fruits, citrus fruits in the diet.
- ↑ "Daily Skin Care Routine – 5 Simple Steps For Every Skin Type", www.stylecraze.com, Retrieved 15-7-2018. Edited.
- ^ A b c t w H x D Y "? What's Your Skin Type", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 16-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "General tips for skincare", www.skinnbeautycare.com, Retrieved 16-7-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!