- 1 low sugar
- 2 causes of low blood sugar
- 3 symptoms of low blood pressure
- 4 treatment of low blood sugar
Diabetes is a widespread abundance of diseases among the people all over the world, human has become infected either sugar rising or falling, and every case of its causes and symptoms of their own, and is considered sugar a complication of diabetes, which is formed as a result of the body's inability to use glucose for energy production in the body decline , and this is due to the inability of the pancreas generate enough insulin, which leads to the lack of sugar distribution to all cells of the body, but it accumulates in the blood, causing complications irritating to the body, low blood is eventually pressed less than 120/80 mm in adults.
The causes of low blood sugar
- Decrease in blood volume.
- Hormonal changes.
- Side effects of medications.
- The expansion of the blood vessels.
- Heart problems, endocrine, in addition to anemia.
- Inadequate fluid in the body, when fasting, or when the loss of fluid as a result of vomiting, or diarrhea, and excessive use of diuretics.
- Various heart diseases, such as heart valve problems, heart attacks, heart failure, and it is because it prevents the ability to circulate enough blood to all parts of the body.
- Meditation, or yoga, and others, when the practice of psychological disciplines Alvesologih, affect the sugar in the blood pressure, and is working on a decline.
- Reduction of Blood pressure.
Symptoms of low blood pressure
- Dizziness or vertigo.
- Fainting, in the case of the low blood sugar dramatically.
- pain in chest.
- Shortness of breath.
Treatment of low blood sugar
- Eat a salty, where salt is considered a key factor in raising blood pressure.
- Drink plenty of non-alcoholic fluids.
- Exercise regularly to promote blood flow, such as yoga, jogging, swimming, riding a bike.
- A balanced and healthy diet, which includes eating fruits and vegetables, and should focus on ingredients that contain vitamin c, and proteins.
- Avoid stress of any kind, and avoid working for long periods of night.
- Taking certain medications, such as drugs fludrocortisone, and Midodran.
- Drink almond milk in the morning, studies have shown that it is very useful for low blood pressure.
- Avoid negative thinking and anxiety unnecessary.
- Avoid exposure to hot water for a long period of time.
- Avoid lifting heavy loads.
- Continue to laugh constantly, especially in the morning, studies have shown that laughter leads to a drop in blood sugar.
- With the addition of honey by eating a spoonful of salt.
- Eat pomegranate, either by eating it, or turn it into juice.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!