- 1 working memory
- 2 ways to maintain memory
- 3 brain exercises
- 4 References
Memory helps build individual characters, and without them not a person can learn new information, or the formation of permanent relationships, or the practice of daily activities, and enables the brain memory of data entry, storage and retrieval when needed.  As for what determines the loss of memory, genes may play a role in it, but the options chosen by the person in his life also play a role, such as: eating habits, and habits of sports, and smoking.  in fact, there are several types of memory, including: short-term memory (in English: short-term memory), the long-term memory (in English: long-term memory), and working memory (in English: working memory).  where a long-term specialized memory stores information for a long time,  while the information stored in short-term memory remains, short duration of about 20-30 seconds. 
Ways to maintain memory
All persons suffering from situations forget where some of the information, especially with the concern in the details of life, and this is very normal, but the weak memory may be annoying to the person, and there are many ways that can be followed to preserve the memory capabilities, and can be some of which statement as follows: 
- Reduce intake of sugars added to food: it was found that eating large amounts of added sugar, has a negative effect on many aspects of health and chronic diseases, including the decline in brain capacity and lead a lot of them continuously to weaken memory and reduce the size of the brain.
- Eating fish oil: as fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which in turn is important for the health of the public body, including: reducing the risk of heart disease, reduce inflammation, relieve stress and anxiety, and reduce the decline in brain capabilities, many showed studies that eating fish oils develop special memory capabilities when people get older adults.
- Set aside time for reflection: to reflect many positive benefits, including: helping to relax, relieve stress and the feeling of pain, in addition to reducing blood pressure, and with respect to memory, studies have found that meditation increases gray matter in the brain (in English: Gray Matter), containing nerve cell bodies, it has found that the gray matter decreases with age, and thus benefit the meditation of people of all ages and even young adulthood.
- Maintaining an ideal body weight: where obesity is a risk factor for brain injury, down capabilities, which include a working memory capabilities.
- Exercise Sports: Since aerobic exercise increases oxygen levels in the brain, thus reducing the likelihood of heart disease and vascular and diabetes, which in turn lead to a decline in memory capabilities, and help exercise also reduce levels of stress hormones. 
- Eat foods useful for the brain: These foods include:  walnuts: as it develops memory and concentration capabilities, and increases the speed of information processing. Avocado: which in turn develops the speed of information processing and levels of attention. Alhukalath cocoa: the evolution of memory capabilities of working, and the processing of visual information, and reduce the decline in intellectual capacity resulting from lack of sleep. Other foods: cinnamon and caffeine.
- Walnut: as it develops memory and concentration capabilities, and increases the speed of information processing.
- Avocado: which in turn develops the speed of information processing and levels of attention.
- Alhukalath cocoa: the evolution of memory capabilities of working, and the processing of visual information, and reduce the decline in intellectual capacity resulting from lack of sleep.
- Other foods: cinnamon and caffeine.
- Get enough sleep hours: In fact, most adults need hours sleep ranging from 7.5-9 hours each night, and lead dispensing hours if a few of them; To bring about negative differences related to memory and creativity, and the ability to problem-solving and critical thinking, and in addition, studies have found that sleep is necessary in the memory merge process (in English: Memory Consolidation), which is one of the most important processes for the development of working memory that occur during deep sleep stages , and for the quality of sleep are advised to unplug the following:  follow a routine sleep: includes going to sleep and waking up at the same time daily. Stay away from all screens: including television, communication devices, computers for at least one hour before bedtime. Stay away from caffeine: If it was an obstacle to sleep when people are very sensitive about drinking caffeine.
- Follow a routine sleep: includes going to sleep and waking up at the same time every day.
- Stay away from all screens: including television, communication devices, computers for at least one hour before bedtime.
- Stay away from caffeine: If it was an obstacle to sleep when people are very sensitive about drinking caffeine.
- Avoid drinking alcohol: alcohol as toxic effect on the brain; It destroys brain region has an important role in memory and called the hippocampus (in English: Hippocampus). 
- Examination of the levels of vitamin D in the body: where he found that vitamin D deficiency, which is especially prevalent in communities with cold weather, has a negative impact on the brain capacity; Therefore it is advisable to check it when you doubt the existence of a lack of it. 
- Learn usually put things in specific places: such as keys and medicines used, writing stuff sites are heavily used in a small notebook. 
With the person reaches the age of majority, the brain have developed millions needed to help the neural ways to remember information quickly process and solve similar problems, and the implementation of routine tasks hard mental little, but if the person continues to use the same known of these methods has already, it does not give thus an opportunity to stimulate necessary to continue to grow and develop, and it should be noted that the memory such as muscle; If you do not use less and weaken their capacity, and thus the greater the brain training has increased the individual's ability to remember, and such exercises but not limited to: learn to use new musical instruments, learn pottery, or a new language, or play chess. There are some features of effective brain exercises, some of which can be mentioned as follows: 
- To teach a person something new: where the exercises are more useful if the person is not familiar with it, and is brilliant in the exercise habit.
- To be the kind of challenge: Vtanaj so that the person at the top of attention and requires mental effort high.
- Contain a bonus element: the more the person Mstthara and more motivated during the training exercise, it most likely will continue their practice and get more benefits for the brain.
- ↑ "Memory", www.psychologytoday.com, Retrieved 21-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Improving Memory", www.health.harvard.edu, Retrieved 21-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "What are the differences between long-term, short-term, and working memory?", www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, Retrieved 21-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Long-Term Memory - Types, Duration, and Capacity", www.verywellmind.com, Retrieved 21-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Short-Term Memory Duration and Capacity", www.verywellmind.com, Retrieved 21-3-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "14 Natural Ways to Improve Your Memory", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 20-3-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Five ways to boost your memory", www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 20-3-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "How to Improve Your Memory", www.helpguide.org, Retrieved 20-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Tips for a Better Memory", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 21-3-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!