Windows XP is a subsidiary of Microsoft operating systems, the most famous in the world as it is one of the most systems stability and the protection of analogue previous systems that the company has issued at, and is characterized as consistent with the majority of the different software fits with many computer parts issued by various companies, this company has issuing more than one copy of it, such as Home, Professional by Regular Bit32, Bit64, was in the first quarter of 2014 to stop support from Microsoft, but there are many different companies are still used so far, and it is worth mentioning that it was inspired by your this release the name of the word Experience. In this version dispensed with the process of quitting done through Floppy Disk floppy disk so that became private files to take off and that allows download and install files running on the same CD-ROM, which is easy it all those who wish to install, was not characterized by this only, but It had a different user interface and contains many graphic designs that have attracted many to use. To install Windows Xp you bring the CD, which contains the version you want to do either (Bit 32/64) or Home, Professional, according to the desire, we should note that there are copies contain files a package called Service pack which is better because they contain important files The Service pack3 is the latest versions for Windows XP Bh.ltthbyt you follow these steps:
- Insert the CD C.D via the reading CD-Rom.
- It must be borne in mind that the first option to read files take off through the CD-Rom is done by pressing F2 or Delete when started operating and selected through the settings of the Bios.
- Then the machine will ask you to press any Kabsa through Keyboard, then you will blue screen appears and starts to download the windows files on the hard drive during that process you will be asked the following: Which will determine where windows xp is installed. In case the new hard drive. You can cut up his Partitioning or even delete other operating systems, and allows you to more than one operating system installed at once, please be advised that the system needs to be 1.7 GB size to install the system. After you determine where you will be asked to create work Format so the space and then begin the process of transfer files to it.
- Which will determine where windows xp is installed.
- In case the new hard drive. You can cut up his Partitioning or even delete other operating systems, and allows you to more than one operating system installed at once, please be advised that the system needs to be 1.7 GB size to install the system.
- After you determine where you will be asked to create work Format so the space and then begin the process of transfer files to it.
- When you have finished moving all the files will inform you that it will work to restart within 10 seconds, and in the meantime, do not ask you something.
- If the request to press any button through the Keyboard do not do so, where it will appear after the blue screen is different from its predecessor, and here you will see the installation steps that follow and read the some system features.
- It will later request the introduction of language, time, date and serial number license system and run correctly the 25-box.
- After you finish the installation process will complement and you will see a small video shows the system features.
After the installation is finished, you will be able to use the system comfortably and all the features of its own, as it is worth noting that it is possible not the system to identify a piece or more, so defined is advised until the device efficiently work to ensure the lack of exposure to any obstacles during use, note that the system contains a huge range of definitions of machining but that does not mean that they are all so it is advisable to check it out.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!