- 1 dizziness
- 2 How to get rid of dizziness 2.1 Treatment Home 2.2 drug therapy 2.3 Other treatments
- 2.1 Treatment Home
- 2.2 drug therapy
- 2.3 Other treatments
- 3 References
Some describe dizziness (in English: Dizziness) as feeling dizzy head or the surrounding environment roundabout, it has been described by others some as a sense of balance, and in any case no longer giddiness disease itself, but rather offer a health problem suffered by the injured person, and it is worth a statement that there are some people who suffer from other symptoms along with dizziness, such as nausea and vomiting, and in fact there are many cases where the patient recovers from dizziness automatically without receiving any treatment, however there are some cases that require medical intervention, it is worth mentioning that dizziness may be a symptom appears suddenly or gradually, ranging in severity from simple to serious, and in cases where serious dizziness or persist for more than a week, the review of the doctor is a must. 
How to get rid of dizziness
Usually cases of dizziness remedial action is not required, it is often the body can adapt to the causes that led to the suffering of dizziness, but in the case of a person suffering from dizziness frequently, it is recommended by following remedial measures home the following:  [3 ]
- Careful to eat adequate amounts of fluids, and a healthy diet, in addition to the need for a premium enough to take rest and sleep, reduce stress and control.
- To refrain from drinking alcohol to what is caused by increasing the situation worse.
- Reduce the intake of citrus, and caffeine to increase the severity of the symptoms that appear on the injured.
- Quit smoking is caused by an increase of symptoms suffered by the injured.
- Care to sit in a cool place and drink water in sufficient quantities in the case was the reason behind the dizziness is exposure to excessive heat or dehydration, and can be inferred that the drought is the underlying cause of the feeling of dizziness by monitoring the amount of urine, in case the small amount of urine, and the person feels thirst and fatigue when dizziness often drought is to be the underlying cause of this problem.
- Avoid driving and the use of heavy machinery in the case of a person suffering from frequent bouts of dizziness.
- Maintain a balance as much as possible, in order to avoid the fall of the exposure of wounds and injuries.
- Avoid sudden movements.
- Eat ginger, for his role in alleviating dizziness and nausea, if any, can be dealt with ginger by drinking it in the form of tea or taking dietary supplements prepared from it, but it should be alert to these not take supplements without consulting a specialist doctor, to the possibility of overlap with health problems including the injured, and the drugs covered.
- Vitamin C if the reason behind the feeling of dizziness is suffering from Meniere's disease (in English: Ménière's disease), it has been shown to have an active role in such cases, and the most important sources of vitamin C: oranges, sweet peppers, Indian lemon known Bajeribvru, and strawberries.
- Eating Vitamn e, for its ability to improve the elasticity of blood vessels, thus helping to control blood circulation problems that may be the cause behind the suffering of dizziness, and sources of vitamin E: spinach, kiwi, nuts, wheat germ, and others.
- Vitamin B6, found in apricots, dried plums, tuna, meat turkey cock, and others.
- Eat sufficient amounts of iron in the event of suffering from anemia, as the dizziness is a symptom that appears in such cases, and known sources of iron: red meat, poultry, legumes, and green leafy vegetables.
In fact, there is no dedicated treatment to get rid of dizziness, but there are a number of pharmaceutical options that can be used to control the situation causing dizziness, and these options are as follows:  
- Anti-anxiety drugs, and resorted to in case the reason behind the dizziness is suffering from panic attacks or one of the other psychological problems, and examples of drugs for this group: diazepam (in English: Diazepam), and alprazolam (in English: Alprazolam), but should be alert to the possibility of causing these drugs addictively the person on them.
- Anti-drugs Colin (in English: Anticholinergic), such as scopolamine (in English: Scopolamine) and anti Alhsaitamen (English: Anti-histamines).
- Drugs used in the control of the sister also known as migraine if this problem is the underlying cause of feeling dizzy.
- Diuretics (in English: Diuretics), and resort to these pharmaceutical groups if the disease Meniere is the reason behind the incidence of dizziness. Jntamaysn medicine (in English: Gentamicin), given this type of antibiotics in the form of an injection in the ear, in some cases, according to what the doctor sees fit.
- Jntamaysn medicine (in English: Gentamicin), given this type of antibiotics in the form of an injection in the ear, in some cases, according to what the doctor sees fit.
In addition to the above, there are some treatment options that can be used to control dizziness, among them the following: 
- Psychotherapy: (English: Psychotherapy), can be used for this type of treatment in cases where the cause of dizziness is suffering from psychological problems and disorders are often concerned.
- Balance: (English Treatment: Balance Therapy), and uses this type of treatment in cases where the reason behind the feeling of dizziness is the injury problems of the inner ear, such as inflammation of the nerve vestibular (in English: Vestibular neuritis).
- Surgical treatment: the eradication of wandering (in English: Labyrinthectomy), this operation is performed in cases where the person is suffering from hearing loss and dizziness despite the use of other forms of treatment, but rarely resort to this option.
- ^ أ ب "Medications and remedies for dizziness", www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved August 4, 2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "Dizziness", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved August 4, 2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Treatments for Dizziness", www.healthline.com, Retrieved August 4, 2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!