- 1 Internet browsers 1.1 Safari browser Internet Explorer 1.2 browser 1.3 Firefox browser 1.4 Chrome browser
- 1.1 Safari browser
- Internet Explorer 1.2 browser
- Firefox 1.3
- 1.4 Chrome browser
- 2 portable devices 2.1 and Android tablet 2.2 iPhone and iPad
- 2.1 and Android tablet
- 2.2 iPhone and iPad
- 3 References
You can delete the sites visited by the user on the Internet browsers, through:
You can delete saved locations in the Safari browser by: 
- Open the Safari browser (Safari).
- Jump to the list of archives or record (History Menu).
- Choose the survey record from among the options at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Repeat steps as needed.
Internet Explorer browser
- Open the Internet Explorer browser (Internet Explorer).
- Clicking on the Tools button (Tools), and then choose the security option (Safety).
- Clicking on a record review of the option to delete from within the drop-down menu.
Clicking on the check boxes next to Temporary Internet Files (Temporary Internet Files), and Archives (History), to delete the list of Web sites that have been visited.
- Clicking on the Delete (Delete) to finish the process.
- Run Elvirvuks Firefox browser.
- Clicking on the Firefox button.
- Pass the mouse pointer over the archives (History).
- Clicking on the current Clear log (Clear Recent History).
- Clicking on the option Details (Details), and then click on the check boxes next to the browser and download history (Browsing & Download History).
- Select everything option (Everything) from the drop-down menu, and then click on the Scan Now (Clear Now).
- Open Chrome (Chrome) browser.
- Clicking on the icon (Menu), menu and then choose more tools (More tools), and then scan your browsing data (Clear browsing data), and can use the keyboard keys, by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Del together.
- Specify the data that the user wants to delete it from the record in the drop-down list, by selecting the appropriate boxes.
- Clicking on the Clear Browsing Data (Clear browsing data).
Android and tablet
You can delete sites that the user visited on mobile devices that run Android (Android) system, through: 
- Open Chrome (Chrome browser) on the phone or tablet device (Tablet).
- Clicking on (Menu), the menu icon in the upper right side of the screen, next to the address bar.
- Clicking on the log (History), and then clicking on the navigation data (CLEAR BROWSING DATA), a survey located at the bottom of the screen.
- The boxes next to the site that the user wants to delete, and then clicking on the scan.
You can delete sites that the user visited on mobile devices running operating system (iOS), through: 
- Open Google Chrome Google Chrome on the device.
- Clicking on the Google search bar, or URL addresses top of the screen.
- Clicking on the View Search History (View search history) at the bottom.
- Clicking on the Clear All option (CLEAR ALL), located at the top right of the screen.
- Clicking on the scanning device record (CLEAR ON-DEVICE HISTORY).
- ↑ "How to View and Delete Browsing History on Safari", www.techwalla.com, Retrieved 22-5-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Naomi Bolton, "How to Delete Web Pages You've Visited on Your Computer"، www.smallbusiness.chron.com, Retrieved 22-5-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "How do I clear my Internet browser history?", www.computerhope.com,21-5-2018، Retrieved 22-5-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!