- 1 pair is busy
- 2 How to deal with the busy pair 2.1 understand the burdens of the pair 2.2 participation of the husband in the organization of his time 2.3 try to allocate some time for each other 2.4 focus on the positive side when concern 2.5 support the pair to listen to his achievements 2.6 Non-husband compared to others 2.7 Understand that life stages 2.8 Direct communication
- 2.1 understand the burdens of the pair
- 2.2 participation of the husband in the organization of his time
- 2.3 try to allocate some time for each other
- 2.4 focus on the positive side when concern
- 2.5 support the pair to listen to his achievements
- 2.6 Non-husband compared to others
- 2.7 Understand that life stages
- 2.8 Direct communication
- 3 How to use the time when the pair is busy 3.1 Changing the daily routine 3.2 Exercise 3.3 build social relationships 3.4 learn a new character and the development of creativity 3.5 Planning for the Future 3.6 Disposal of chaos
- 3.1 Changing the daily routine
- 3.2 Exercise
- 3.3 build social relationships
- 3.4 learn a new character and the development of creativity
- 3.5 Planning for the Future
- 3.6 Disposal of chaos
- 4 References
Preoccupation with the pair
Married life are common between the couple lives need to cooperate and work together to ensure the success of this relationship, so the couple cooperate with each other to sustain and overcome the problems, regardless of the different concerns of life, where there are many couples who are working largely to achieve comfort and happiness for their families, which may lead excessive preoccupation with work and give up their personal lives that brought them together with their families substantially, therefore, it may generate problems with the wife because of the lack of interest and cooperation in other family matters, so on both sides to balance and reach good solutions that satisfy both parties, and maintain intimacy, friendliness , and happiness between them.  
How to deal with the busy pair
Understand the burdens of the pair
The wife must be based understanding of her husband and put herself in his place, and analyze and measure things themselves, because it simply when sense and understanding of the reality of it will understand her husband, and learn that he is trying with all his power to provide for her and his family comfortable and smooth life, happier free of heavy burdens of life. 
Participation of the husband in the organization of his time
In order to allow the wife to spend some time with her husband all she has to do is his participation in the organization of his time and make hours concern more flexible, certainly so will family life more comfortable, which will be back on both sides happy, and provide an opportunity for the husband to rest from the pressures of work, and the lack of effect of concern on his relationship with his wife. 
Try to allocate some time for each other
In the case of preoccupation with the husband from his family should the wife that you trying to find some time to spend together, and try to explain their point of view, and convince him that assigns some time from his day busy to his family instead of showing annoyance of this problem, as the wife can do planning to spend fun time with her husband after the long working hours and the completion of the pair of work required of it, or it is possible to plan for a dinner special and romantic outside the home weekend to get out of the daily routine, which in some fun and excitement and innovation may provide for both parties. 
Focus on the positive side when concern
If busy husband should the wife to consider a positive view of the matter and looking for things, keep a busier and investment for its time, rather than staying at home, such as: learn some new things and attend cultural forums, which will return them positively and improves social relations and makes it a social person, as this will help her to make new friends, and to reduce their sense of hopelessness about his return home, and the feeling instead of happiness and energy. 
Support the pair to listen to his achievements
The wife must provide moral support to her husband through a good listening to his achievements and aspirations and praise them, and stand with him and encourage him to continue to progress and achieve the dreams that dreams may be common for both parties. 
Not compared to others pair
The wife should not be compared to her husband with other couples, a husband her friend or colleague to work, because this may cause frustration to the relationship and the occurrence of various family problems, as it accepts the status quo and understand that conditions may vary from one person to another. 
Understand that life stages
Understand the wife different conditions of life, and that life may go through different stages may be exposed by the person's permanent preoccupation may help to ease the burden of preoccupation with her husband about, what is going through her husband from the pressure of work and concern about personal life and family may be exposed to his wife in a certain stage of her life. 
After choosing the right time to talk to be the wife of her husband a question about the nature of his constant concern to understand it, look together for the possibility of allocating more time for each other and their lives personal, and tell them directly that they want to be part of his world in spite of his preoccupation. 
How to exploit the time when the pair is busy
Changing daily routine
If the husband is so busy with difficult and it provide some time during the days of the week, all the wife do is planning to do some activities during weekends and holidays, such as: enjoy hiking and driving a car place bewitching, which will come back on a couple of fun and pleasure and compensate for the rest of the days of the week tired and dull, make life smoother and more interesting, and certainly this change will give a boost this relationship forward. 
A wife can fill her spare time when her husband is busy searching for new hobbies of their own, such as exercise that make an active person, and maintain physical and mental health, and helps to have a good time. 
Build social relationships
A wife can resort to other outlets fills her spare time when her husband is busy, such as the consolidation of social relationship to persons around such as family, friends, and go out with them and spend fun and useful time. 
Learning a new character and the development of creativity
Wife can exploit her spare time at home to learn a character new household accrue interest and pleasure, and develop different skills and improve the sense of creativity it has such as planting a garden home, or flower arrangement, or learn new recipes in cooking, or the jewelry industry, or start the experience of writing, such as: write a poem, or short stories. 
Planning for the future
A wife can begin to list a set of goals you want to achieve in the near future, and then develop a set of appropriate plans to achieve them, which could have a good idea of what they can do and begin to apply. 
Get rid of the mess
Wife can exploit her spare time during the preoccupation with her husband to get rid of chaos and order, whether at home or at work or in her personal life, which will provide psychological and intellectual comfort to have. 
- ↑ Brittany Wong (8-2-2016), "6 Reasons Women Leave Their Marriages, According To Marriage Therapists"، www.huffpost.com, Retrieved 27-2-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث ج TNN (31-1-2016), "How to deal with a busy spouse"، timesofindia.indiatimes.com, Retrieved 27-2-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Hillary Speed (29-4-2014), "BLOG: When Your Husband Has a Crazy-Busy Work Life...And You Don't"، www.whattoexpect.com, Retrieved 27-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Amy Morin (28-1-2020), "10 Things Men Want From Their Wives"، www.verywellmind.com, Retrieved 9-3-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Melissa Orlov (30-1-2013), "When Work Interferes with Love"، www.psychologytoday.com, Retrieved 27-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ ARTI PATEL (19-10-2017), "Is your significant other too ‘busy’ for you? Here’s what you can do"، globalnews.ca, Retrieved 27-2-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Anne Cohen (22-12-2017), "6 Things You Should Do When Your Partner Is Too Busy"، annecohenwrites.com, Retrieved 27-2-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Amanda Collins, "Why you should schedule in free time (and what to do with it)"، www.opencolleges.edu.au, Retrieved 27-2-2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Jane Hurst, "10 Ways to Have a Productive Holiday"، www.lifehack.org, Retrieved 27-2-2020. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!