- 1 Cancer
- 2 breast cancer
- 3 causes of breast cancer
- 4 Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- 5 factors that increase the risk of breast cancer
- 6 How to make a home breast examination
- 7 changes that need to see a doctor
- 8 Video Early symptoms of breast cancer
- 9 References
Cancer is the scourge of the spread of pests dramatically and serious in all countries of the world, it is the age disease of the large number of cases infected with the disease, and in most cases that afflict people with cancer lead to their deaths, and there are statistics that the cancer is ranked second in the world in terms of number deaths infected with the disease after heart disease, and is expected to rank first in the number and Vyate, and was not able medicine to this day to find a cure for this serious scourge, and affects the cancer a lot of places in the human body, and the most common breast cancer, we will offer everything related to this disease.
Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women; As the lady out of every eight women will develop breast cancer during her lifetime, an average woman every two minutes! The home of the most important breast screening methods of early detection of breast cancer, which in turn improves the chances of recovery. ; Since the cure rate up to 90% in the case of early detection, and this percentage drops to 22% in advanced cases. 
The causes of breast cancer
Were not able to identify the main cause of this disease, but there are several factors, the occurrence of this disease and these factors include:
- The nature and quality of food covered by the human.
- Genetic factors may play a role in this disease occurs.
- There are types of medications may lead to the occurrence of the disease.
- Imbalance in the functions of hormones.
- Exposure to radiation.
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- The emergence of mass in a woman's breast but do not feel any pain in it.
- Out secretions from the nipple, this may be yellow or mixed with blood secretions.
- Of a tumor of the lymph nodes located under the armpits.
- Nipple color change from the normal color, cracked nipple and getting smaller in size.
Factors that increase the risk of breast cancer
There are many factors that increase the likelihood of developing breast cancer, including: 
- Age: especially after the age of forty.
- Personal history, family or breast cancer.
- Contraceptive pills that contain estrogen.
- The beginning of the menstrual cycle at an early age, or expire at a later age.
- Exposure to radiation in abundance.
- Not to breastfeed children breastfed.
- Drinking alcohol.
- Lack of physical activity and lifestyle idle.
- The birth of the first child after the age of thirty.
How to make a home breast examination
Must all women who have attained 20 years of conducting domestic breast examination every month, the following steps to do this test is divided into three simple steps 
- When showering: use of hand fingers in a circular motion breast from the outside to the inside to feel the superficial first and then gradually deepen, and make sure the entire breast examination and not to forget the armpit area, and are searched for lumps in the breast or armpit.
- When you stand in front of the mirror: Examine breasts visually in front of the mirror and arms on the side of the body, and then raise the hands above the head and scan again, and finally the pressure on the waist with both hands and re-visual scan, and is looking for a difference in the size or shape -With taking into account the fact that some variation in size or shape it is normal and common for most Alanat- also search for any abnormal secretions or phenomenon of blocks or change in skin color or shape, or a difference in the shape of the nipple, especially to overturn the inside.
- When sleeping on the back: Put a pillow under the back on the point of the breast, which is intended examined, then put the hand that is on the point of the breast to be examined behind the head, and then examine the breast by using the other hand, re-steps the other breast examination, looking for any lumps or abnormal secretions .
Changes that require a review of the doctor
- The existence of a new mass in the breast or armpit, especially if stiff and immobile, and the increase in size rapidly.
- The presence of abnormal secretions from the nipple, regardless of their color, or viscosity.
- Breast skin changes, whether it be a change in color or shape, or texture.
- Nipple changes especially its withdrawal to the inside. 
Video early symptoms of breast cancer
To identify the early symptoms of breast cancer watched the video.
- ↑ "breast cancer facts", national breast cancer.org. Edited.
- ↑ "Breast cancer survival rates by stage"، cancer.org.
- ↑ "breast cancer risk factors", cancer.org. Edited.
- ↑ "breast self-exam", nationalbreastcancer.org. Edited.
- ↑ "breast self exam", WebMD. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!