- 1 block calculation of weight
- 2 Law Density
- 3 calculate the human body mass index, BMI
- 4 The difference between mass and weight
- 5 References
Calculate the mass of the weight
Can block account when you know the weight through the use of the law of force, which states that force (Newton) = mass (kg) × acceleration (m / T²), and can be replaced by force in the equation by weight, to become the intended acceleration is the acceleration of gravity, to become law as follows : weight = mass × gravitational acceleration, where the gravitational acceleration = 9.8 m / T², and the mass of body weight 49 Newton is equal to: block = 49 Nm / 9.8 (m / T²) = 5 kg. 
You can also use the law to calculate the density of mass, density equation is as follows: 
- Density (g / Sm³) = mass (g) / volume (Sm³).
- Mass = density × size.
The human body mass index, BMI calculation
The mass index calculation body by dividing body mass in kilograms to the square height in meters, and then evaluate the output according to the percentage of certified, which indicates the high BMI body to obesity, and indicates falling to thin, but it is only an indicator, not a tool for the diagnosis of obesity, or public health,  and supports the body mass index on the following categories: 
- Weight Loss: When you get less than 18.5 mass index.
- Ideal weight or health: When you get a BMI ranging from 18.5 to 24.9.
- Excess weight: When you get mass index ranging from 25.0 to 29.9.
- Obesity: When you get a value of mass index of 30 or above.
The difference between mass and weight
Known body weight as the amount of power to attract the ground to the body, which is expressed in the following equation: weight = mass × acceleration of gravity, and the unit is used newton to measure weight, measured mass unit per kilogram, it is worth mentioning that the body mass constant does not change, unlike the weight changes when you change the force of gravity acting on the body, which means that when calculating a given body weight on the ground, and then calculate the weight on another planet, the weight will be different because of the different force of gravity affecting it. 
- ↑ "Mass Conversion Activity", www.grc.nasa.gov, Retrieved 26-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Andrew Zimmerman Jones (10-8-2017), "An Introduction to Density"، www.thoughtco.com, Retrieved 26-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Assessing Your Weight", www.cdc.gov,15-5-2015، Retrieved 26-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "About Adult BMI", www.cdc.gov,29-8-2017، Retrieved 6-4-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "What is weight?", www.khanacademy.org, Retrieved 26-3-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!