- 1 Breast Cancer 1.1 Causes of Breast Cancer 1.2 symptoms of breast cancer 1.3 methods of prevention of breast cancer
- 1.1 Causes of Breast Cancer
- 1.2 symptoms of breast cancer
- 1.3 methods of prevention of breast cancer
- 2 Video diseases affecting the breast
Breast cancer is a type of malignant common tumors of the breast tissue and lead to the growth of abnormal cells, and is this kind of the most common types of tumors in women of different ages, and begins this cancer to spread from the inner lining, and move them to the milk ducts, lobes fed with milk, and is characterized by this kind ability to spread to other areas of the body, and is the early detection of his things that help to cure in its early stages, we will give you with the following reasons, symptoms, and methods of prevention of breast cancer.
Causes of Breast Cancer
The primary cause of cancer is still unknown so far, but there are a range of factors that increase the chance of infection:
- Progress with age; Where women exceed the age of fifty years.
- The presence of some benign lumps in the breast.
- High breast tissue density.
- Early puberty, late menopause and interruption.
- Eating too much alcohol.
- Direct and continuous exposure to radiation.
- Taking certain medications containing hormones.
- Genetic factors, and the presence of a family history of the disease.
Symptoms of breast cancer
- Swelling of the breast, and the presence of lumps in the area under the armpit, or in a tissue nearby.
- The occurrence of some changes in the skin of red spots, boils, and redness of the skin.
- The presence of yellow secretions, or mixed blood outside of the nipple.
- A sense of pain in the breast.
- Feeling tired, and fatigue.
- Insomnia, and reduced ability to sleep.
- There are problems in the digestive system, which is the nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite.
- Chest tightness, difficulty breathing, chronic cough.
Methods of prevention of breast cancer
- Eating health food: The food is bad not balanced contributes to the emergence of 60% of cancer in women, so be careful to eat green vegetables, and nuts that contains acids omega-3, antioxidants that contribute to reducing the incidence of breast cancer, some of the existing useful types of fat in milk, and fish products.
- Get rid of body toxins: The various exercise activities for two hours a day, such as brisk walking, climbing stairs helps rid the body of toxins, thus reducing the risk of breast cancer by 50%.
- Get rid of excess weight: exercise contributes to rid the body of excess weight, which is one of the reasons that contribute to raise estrogen levels increase the incidence of breast cancer.
- Having children at an early age: The Idah gland cells do not mature until after the first birth, making them become less vulnerable to attack cancerous substances on them, so the woman to give birth to children at an early age before thirty years; To protect them from infection.
Video diseases affecting the breast
Watch the video to know more about diseases affecting breast:
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!