- 1 indigestion
- 2 herbs help digestion
- 3 tips to get rid of indigestion
- 4 cases require a doctor's visit
- 5 Video way to digest food quickly
- 6 References
Indigestion known (in English: Indigestion) as a condition leads to the feeling of chronic and recurrent pain in the upper abdomen, and this pain is accompanied by a sense of satiety and fullness before the completion of the meal, and burning sensation in the stomach or esophagus, and can cause heartburn (English: Heartburn), in addition to nausea and vomiting, it is worth mentioning it is the case of widespread among children and adults, and in both sexes, every person almost infected, and is due to either the wrong during the eating habits, such as eating too fast, excessive quantity, and a lot of meals fatty and spicy, and lie down immediately after eating, or be a sign of a problem or disease of the gastrointestinal tract, such as ulcers (in English: ulcer), disease gallbladder (in English: gallbladder), and reflux gastric reflux (English : Gastroesophageal reflux disease); Which is known for short as GERD.   
Herbs to help digestion
Research pointed to the importance of herbs in the treatment of indigestion. For example, a review article in 2002 published that caraway, mint, affect effectively in reducing the problems of indigestion, as well as evidenced by scientific studies, though limited, similar results, as it should be the reference to the need to consult a doctor before taking any type of herbs; As some of them may interfere with the effectiveness of medications, and in some useful items come in cases of indigestion:   
- Ring: where he used the seeds and leaves of the ring (in English: Fenugreek) in the treatment of indigestion, and leads to boil 50 grams of leaves and fry in butter to mitigate excessive secretion of bile (in English: Biliousness).
- Anise: Since eating Drenched is useful in the treatment of aniseed indigestion, where it is prepared by mixing a teaspoon of it in a cup of boiling water, and leave it covered the length of the night, then filtered and eaten with honey.
- Mint: It can be added to many recipes, tea, but it is consumed mostly in the form of dietary supplements, it is worth mentioning that eating peppermint oil for four weeks at least reduce significantly the symptoms of the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome in detail | irritable bowel syndrome]] (English : Irritable bowel Syndrome), as it affects as anti-spasm, and calms the intestine.
- Ginger: the European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology magazine published a study showed which ginger (in English: Ginger) helps to speed up the process of transferring the food from the stomach to the upper part of the minute, which the intestine contributes to the strengthening of the process of digestion, making its use in the treatment traditional in the continent of Asia and widespread, as well as among pregnant women, as it is used in the treatment of abdominal pain, nausea, it is worth mentioning that there are several forms, such as: ginger tea, dietary supplements, and added to desserts, and is considered one of spice favorite Japanese cuisine .
- Basil: It contains substances that may reduce gases, increase appetite, relieve cramps, improves digestion process entirely, and also contains a compound eugenol (in English: Eugenol), which may help to reduce the amount of acid in the stomach, and is an anti-inflammatory ; As it is rich in linoleic acid (in English: Linoleic acid), is also worth mentioning the possibility of adding basil leaves to food, whether dry or fresh. 
- Sagebrush: Studies have shown its importance in the treatment of digestive system problems; As it eases abdominal pain, swell, and help to reduce stomach disorders, diarrhea (in English: Diarrhoea), and the sage tea reduces spasms, it is worth mentioning that the herb sage (in English: Sage) has repellent properties of the Wind (in English: Carminative qualities). 
Tips to get rid of indigestion
Treatment depends on the cause of indigestion infection, but follow the following suggestions may contribute to avoid:  
- Stay away from foods rich in acids, such as tomatoes, citrus fruits.
- Avoid smoking; As it causes irritation of the stomach (lining English: Stomach lining).
- Use one type of heating bags (English: Heating bag) and put it on the stomach for 20 minutes, or shower with warm water; As the heat may help to relax tight muscles, and relieve stomach disorders, indigestion.
- Exercise before eating meals, or after at least an hour.
- Eating snacks; To avoid stomach stress.
- Stay away from the use of the narrow circumstance; As it puts pressure on the stomach, which can cause reflux contents into the esophagus (in English: Esophagus).
- A lot of drinking water, it is recommended to drink eight glasses a day for adults, and the amount is lower than for children; That is because of the water provided health benefits to the body in general, and the digestive system in particular, since it reduces the stomach disorder, and limiting the drought, which adversely affects the process of digestion; And make it more difficult, and less effective, it is worth mentioning that the water helps the body to digest and absorb nutrients efficiently from food and drink.
- Avoid or minimize foods and beverages containing caffeine (in English: Caffeine).
- Avoid going straight to sleep after eating the last meal of the day, but wait at least three hours duration.
- Take a suitable sleeping position, which raises the head by almost 16 centimeters using pillows; Which helps the digestive juices (in English: Digestive juices) to flow towards the intestine, instead of the esophagus.
- Avoid stress (in English: Stress), and that train on coping with stress, and learn the methods used for this, including: biofeedback techniques (in English: Biofeedback techniques), and relax.
Cases require a doctor's visit
Can call for some cases of indigestion, consult with your doctor, as most notably the following: 
- Continuation of the feeling of pain for more than two weeks.
- Stool color turning to black Qatrani (in English: Black- tarry stools)
- Weight loss or appetite (in English: Appetite).
- Vomiting frequently, or blood out with vomiting.
- Problems increased during the process of swallowing.
Video way to digest food quickly
The following video shows some of the ways that help digest food quickly: 
- ↑ Sandy Rice,Valenica Higuera (11-12-2017), "What Causes Indigestion?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 2-4-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Indigestion"، www.webmd.com,(22-3-2018),Retrieved 2-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Indigestion"، www.kidshealth.org,(7-2015), Retrieved 2-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ MARCY BRINKLEY, "Home Remedies for Bloating and Indigestion"، www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 2-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Dyspepsia", www.medindia.net,(29-8-2016)، Retrieved 2-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Madeline Vann, "7 Superfoods That Help Digestion"، www.everydayhealth.com, Retrieved 2-4-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Jennifer Huizen (6-6-2018), "Home and natural remedies for upset stomach"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 2-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Jenny Cook (2-9-2016), "6 common herbs that could keep you healthy"، www.netdoctor.co.uk, Retrieved 2-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Indigestion", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 2-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ to digest food quickly way.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!