- 1 fruit cream
- 2 way to eat fruit cream
- 3 Benefits of fruit cream
- 4 The nutritional value of the fruit cream
- 5 damaged fruit cream
- 6 References
Annona tree sticking back in its origins to tropical areas in North and South America, and is considered a fruit cream oval shape, large size, with a green color, resembling a heart, also it owns a prickly crust, and describe some of the sources that the taste is like musk, while comparing them some taste of bananas and papayas , used this fruit in the preparation of juices, Almkhvoqat, and ice cream, and other with the sweet taste of foods and, by contrast uses many people Annona tree leaves in the preparation of the cream tea, known as the cream with many names, including: Guanabana, and Custard apple, and Graviola, and Brazilian paw paw . 
Way to eat fruit cream
Can consume cream in several ways, fresh, or in the form of pills dietary supplements, or by adding them to sweets, or tea, or juice, it should be noted that each part of the cream can be used starting from the root to the flowers, and clarify two points following two and two traits for consumption: [ 2]
- Cream tea: as it is by adding 10 grams of dried cream Leaved to a liter of boiling water, leave for 10 minutes, and then filtered and consumed by two cups to three cups after meals consumption.
- Cream juice, which is a grain cream by adding one to three kernels of pear, with a grain of orange, papaya and bean and put them all in a blender along with the addition of water and sugar can be consumed after mixing.
Benefits of fruit cream
The following points show the benefits of the most important fruit cream:  
- Source is high in antioxidants: the laboratory study indicated that the antioxidant properties in the cream effective in preventing damage caused by free radicals, and found another laboratory study that antioxidants in the cream extract helps prevent damage to cells also contains many plant compounds affect such antibiotics, such as: Alliteulen, and Alkirsatin, and a compound known as Tangeretin, but there is still a need for more studies on how the potential usefulness of these antibiotics for humans, and clarified some research that antioxidants may play an important role in reducing the risk of many diseases; Including heart disease and blood vessels, cancer, and diabetes.
- The possibility of contributing to the killing of cancer cells: where sacrificed laboratory study in which breast cancer cells treated with the cream extract appeared that it reduced the size of the tumor, killing cancer cells, enhanced the activity of the immune system and found another laboratory study of leukemia cells that extract Annona effect on stop and be the growth of cancer cells, but there is still a need for more studies on the potential impact of eating cream in cancer in humans.
- Possess anti-inflammatory properties: which can relieve the pain, according to what I found a study on mice in 2014 and supports this study, the use of cream in folk medicine for pain and inflammatory diseases, showed a study conducted in 2010 on mice that Annona pain receptors influence, and reduce downtime infections, and still there is a need for further human studies to determine the safety of the use of Annona in these cases, as the effect of diluted pain is not clear yet.
- The possibility of helping to reduce the level of sugar: where it is believed the results of a 2008 study on mice that the cream may help to regulate the level of blood sugar for people with diabetes, and lowering the level of blood sugar have significantly, and although the mice dealt with food amount less as drinking water by low, they did not lose weight, the researchers believe that this may be due to better regulate sugar.
- The possibility of contributing to the reduction of the level of blood pressure: as the cream is often used in folk medicine to reduce blood pressure, which height may result with no control to increase the risk of heart disease and blood vessels, diabetes, stroke, and found a study on mice in 2012 the cream helps to lower blood pressure without increasing the heart rate, and found that this effect is due to calcium channel blockers in the limbs.
- The possibility of helping to prevent the ulcer, which is a scar painful develops in the wall of the stomach or esophagus, or the small intestine, a study published in 2014 showed and on mice that the cream has a counter-effect of the ulcer, and contribute to the protection of the wall mucosa of the stomach, and the prevention of free radical damage in the gut.
The nutritional value of the fruit cream
The following table shows some of what it contains one grain of cream weighs 625 grams of food: 
Damaged fruit cream
It used the leaves and the fruit stalk cream in medicine making; As some ingested through the mouth of the infection caused by bacteria, or parasites, or cancer, or diabetes, and some of the topical application directly on the skin have resorted Ktardh to insects, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses; It is consumed through the mouth is not safe as it can have to kill neurons in the brain and other parts of the body, can also cause heat disorders, and still there is a need for further studies to confirm and clarify the following points are some caveats associated with certain categories:  [ 7] 
- Nursing women or pregnant: where is recommended not consumed in the form of medicine through the mouth as it is not safe, and the available information about the safety of a few and effectiveness as observed to cause disruption nervous, according to studies conducted on mice in 2006, also led to the toxicity of cells in studies laboratory, and crossed the blood-brain barrier.
- Patients Barnkson: their consumption may lead to a worsening of the symptoms of this disease.
- ↑ Malia Frey (10-3-2019), "Soursop Tea Benefits and Side Effects"، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 26-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Tatiana Zanin (4-2019), "Soursop: what can it be used for and how to prepare it"، www.tuasaude.com, Retrieved 26-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Rachael Link (6-10-2017), "Soursop (Graviola): Health Benefits and Uses"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 26-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Annette McDermott (17-10-2017), "What is graviola and how is it used?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 26-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Basic Report: 09315, Soursop, raw", www.ndb.nal.usda.gov, Retrieved 26-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "GRAVIOLA", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 26-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "GRAVIOLA", www.rxlist.com, Retrieved 26-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Soursop", www.drugs.com, Retrieved 26-4-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!