- 1 fruit
- 2 Benefits of fruit
- 3 Benefits of fruit according to their colors
- 4 food rations of fruit
- 5 Warning eating fruit
- 6 References
The fruit of the most important natural foods that must be an integral part of the daily diet; Where it is worth eating at least two servings of fruit a day with a choice of different colors and varieties, as fruit contains many essential minerals and vitamins for the health of the body; Such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, folic acid (in English: Folic acid), magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, in addition to contain some plant compounds that can help reduce the risk of many diseases. 
Can not be limited to the benefits that result from eating fruits on the health of the body, and the mention of the most important of these benefits as follows:  
- Containing fiber: accounting for apples, pears, raspberries are examples of high dietary fiber fruit; It can help fiber to lower cholesterol levels in the blood, and improve bowel movement.
- Contain vitamin C: where is the orange, red peppers, strawberries examples of fruits that contain high levels of vitamin C, which contributes to the strengthening of the immune system's health, maintaining healthy teeth and gums.
- Containing potassium: where is both bananas, guava and mango, cantaloupe examples of fruits rich in potassium, which can contribute to maintaining blood pressure levels within the normal level, regulate the fluid balance in the body.
- Containing folate: where is the orange, tropical fruit Kalmanju rich fruit folate, which helps the body to produce red blood cells, it also supports the healthy growth of the fetus.
- Containing antioxidant: it represents black plums, and all kinds of berries are examples of fruits rich in antioxidants that help protect the skin, and the fight against diseases, as they limit the production of free radicals (in English: Free radicals) responsible for many diseases.
- Help with weight loss: where eating fruit leads to a feeling of fullness; So as to contain high amounts of fiber and water, they also need time in the chewing process, which contributes to the feeling of fullness, thereby reducing calorie intake consumed during the day, and is apples and oranges of the most kinds of fruit effect on increasing the feeling of fullness.
The benefits of fruit according to their colors
Fruits vary in color, and gives fruits their colors are characteristic of chemical compounds called (in English: Phytochemicals), and the color of each unique health benefits; Therefore, diversification in eating fruit every day means getting all the essential nutrients needed by the body, and recall among these groups and their benefits come: 
- Fruit with red color: where these contain the group of fruit on a number of antioxidants, including anthocyanins (in English: Anthocyanins) as red berries, acid Alaelagak (in English: Ellagic acid) found in strawberries, raspberries, and pomegranates.
- Fruit with orange color: the fruit contains orange oranges high amounts of carotenoids (in English: Carotenoids), including alpha-carotene (in English: Alpha-carotene), and beta-carotene (in English: Beta-carotene), where the body converts substance beta-carotene to vitamin a, which plays an important role in supporting the health of the immune system, maintain healthy skin, eye, look.
- Fruit colored yellow: It contains grapefruit, and pineapple on beta-carotene as well, as this collection contains antioxidant strong, known as beta-Krebtozantin (English: Beta-cryptoxanthin), and some studies have shown that a few increase in the amount of beta- Krebtozantin intake can reduce the risk of inflammatory disease; Such as rheumatoid arthritis (in English: Rheumatoid arthritis).
- Fruit with blue or purple: It contains cherry, purple grapes on the antioxidant anthocyanin, which gives this fruit color blue and purple, as it may help to protect cells from damage and reduce the risk of cancer, stroke, and heart disease.
- Fruit with white color: where this collection contains Alonthozancinat (in English: Anthoxanthins) that can reduce the risk of heart disease and blood vessels, arthritis, as bananas belong to this group and is rich in potassium, which is important for heart health and muscle, also belong pear to this group; Where the shell contains fiber that contribute to maintaining the health of the digestive system, as it can reduce the risk of certain types of cancer.
Food rations of fruit
One serving of fruit contains about 15 grams of carbohydrates, and the volume of food rations depend on the type of fruit and recall comes as the list shows per share of each type: 
- Small-sized grain of apple, or orange, or pear, or peach, or plum.
- Half a banana medium-sized.
- Two grains or two small one size large grain of mandarin.
- Two grains of two small kiwi.
- 4 beads small size of apricots.
- About one cup of watermelon or cantaloupe.
- 15 tablets of grapes or cherries.
- One-third of a grain of medium-sized manga.
- And a quarter cup of strawberries.
- 3/4 cup of blue berries or the so-called wild grapes (in English: Blueberries).
- One cup of raspberries.
Warning eating fruit
Despite the enormous benefits of the fruit, but if ingested in large quantities may cause harm in some people; Some individuals may suffer from not carrying the type of carbohydrates short chain found in fruits known as Alfodmap (in English: FODMAPs), which may cause some side effects appearance of the digestive system, as can consuming a lot of fructose found naturally in fruit that causes high blood sugar levels, and increase the risk of developing type II diabetes, in addition to weight gain.  
- ↑ "Fruit and vegetables", www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au, Retrieved 15-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Corey Whelan (19-07-2017), "Everything You Need to Know About the Fruitarian Diet"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 15-12-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Kris Gunnars (31-05-2018), "Is Fruit Good or Bad for Your Health? The Sweet Truth"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 15-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "The benefits of eating a variety of fruits and vegetables", www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au, Retrieved 15-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Barbie Cervoni (13-11-2018), "What Fruit Can You Eat If You Have Diabetes?"، www.verywellhealth.com, Retrieved 15-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Mary Jane Brown (22-03-2016), "Juicing: Good or Bad?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 15-12-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!