- 1 fruit Alkaka 1.1 cultivation Alkaka 1.2 Nutritional value for Kaka 1.3 Benefits Alkaka
- 1.1 cultivation Alkaka
- 1.2 Nutritional value for Kaka
- 1.3 Benefits Alkaka
Alkaka or figs persimmon, is a fruit resembling a grain of tomato but color orange, or yellow, and the strength of the hardest of tomatoes at maturity, and it tastes delicious, and it was called when the Greeks fruit of the gods, and have several types differ among themselves Severely crust and internal pulp which is Alhashiya, and Vibo, and Tamoban and Hiacoma, and is native is China, but they are grown today in many regions of the world, such as Tunisia, and the Levant and almost all Asian countries, Brazil, preferably freshly ingested, but can be dried and made the juice of them soaked with water and add sugar, or used in the work jam, or making cakes.
Trees are divided Alkaka into a feminine and a note, the grown is recalled Almanih away from the note trees, they produce fruit do not contain seeds, but if near the trees note, the fruit will contain seeds, and be the highest quality, and can live in a variety of soil types, but they need to a hot climate, and thus Vzraatha succeed in tropical and tropical regions, while not tolerate colder winter in other areas as infected badly damaged and needs to be mild and humid summer, in addition to take great care, such as pruning, which goes to strengthen the trunks of the tree, as the branches thin and easily break when you bear much fruit, in addition to linking Ghosoun and Tsenidha wood, you need a good irrigation especially if planted in places devoid of rain summers, they also need to fertilize annually, and mature fruit in late autumn and until the middle of winter.
The nutritional value of Kaka
Alkaka contains a wide range of nutrients, including:
- Mineral salts such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, copper, and sodium.
- Vitamins such as thiamine, lycopene, and Alraipovlavi, folic acid, niacin, vitamin A, vitamin C.
Kaka for many benefits, including:
- Maintain healthy skin, eyes, and prevent the appearance of dark circles around, as they delay the appearance of signs of aging and help remove dark spots on the skin, and is recommended for use externally to utilize them better.
- Stimulate blood circulation.
- Strengthen the blood.
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Prevention of cancer.
- Strengthen hair follicles and prevent hair loss.
- Purify the body of toxins.
- Address the problem of involuntary urination, and the treatment of inflammation of the bladder.
- Lowering the level of cholesterol in the blood, and maintain the health of the arteries, reducing pressure, preventing heart disease.
- Relieve headaches.
- Activate the body and lift capacity.
- Antiseptic and tonic for the intestines, it is also dealing with constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Bleeding stopped.
- Reduce allergy symptoms.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!