- 1 bodybuilding
- 2 Food bodybuilding 2.1 Protein 2.2 unsaturated fats 2.3 carbohydrates 2.4 Vitamins and Minerals 2.5 Water
- 2.1 Protein
- 2.2 unsaturated fats
- 2.3 carbohydrates
- 2.4 Vitamins and Minerals
- 2.5 Water
- 3 food programs for bodybuilders
- 4 Video Food Bodybuilding
- 5 References
Bodybuilding (based in English: Bodybuilding) mainly to amplify the muscles of the body phenomenon Kaadilat chest, back, arms, shoulders, legs, and are competing in this sport on the basis of the magnitude of muscle, visibility, and detailed, and kills these practitioners sport specific exercises to fatigue and muscle stretching , and also benefit from the food to rebuild muscle and amplified. 
Practitioners need bodybuilding food dramatically, as it is an important factor to inflate the muscles as well as exercises, and without it is difficult to inflate the muscles of the body, where the muscles of the human body is made up of packages containing muscle fibers. 
Bodybuilder Alojsm protein essentially needs, and must include this nutrient in large quantities of food in the diet; This is because the protein is very important in re-tissue building in the body.  In addition to protein, it also needs carbohydrates, unsaturated fats, vitamins, and each of these nutrients useful for the improvement of the body shape and amplify his muscles. 
Protein is the first food item that needs bodybuilder, it is necessary to rebuild muscle tissue after Ajhadha exercises. There is a daily requirement of protein for the bodybuilder, and in the case did not get this amount will not inflate muscles, but will destroy if the amount of protein intake is very low.  can bodybuilder to get protein from two main sources: food, products and protein industrial dietary supplement.
There is food in the protein at high rates in meat, fish, milk products, and the best foods that contain protein: 
- Chicken (especially chicken breast).
- Red meat cow things like, calf, and the Lamb.
- the milk.
- Cheese (Kjbnh cottage).
Industrial derived protein is usually food primarily, and the most prominent of which is derived foods that whey protein milk. 
Players used bodybuilding trans fat (in English: Monounsaturated Fats) in order to reduce weight, as fat intake is saturated and make it the main source of energy instead of carbohydrates leads to the burning of fat stored in the body, adding that unsaturated fats have many health benefits, they are very useful for the heart and blood circulation, it also regulates blood sugar.  There are unsaturated fats in the following foods: 
- Oils (that are not fried) such as olive oil.
Preferably players bodybuilding with carbohydrate intake Galayseme index (in English: Glycemic Index) is low, as such carbohydrates are at least Acassapa weight; Due to the speed of digested high.  The carbohydrates stimulate the secretion of insulin in the blood, increases the muscles of the elements of food absorption, and thus increasing the muscle of the food benefit, then amplified faster.  It is useful carbohydrates players sources of bodybuilding: 
- sweet potato.
- Brown rice.
Vitamins and Minerals
Exploits the players bodybuilding benefits of multivitamins and minerals, given the cumbersome exercises that they practice, and lead to injuries in various body organs, introduces players bodybuilding minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin D within the food Hmyatem in order to accelerate the healing of these injuries, and an example of the joints injuries, injuries rupture muscle,  In addition to being important for the immune system and the strength of bones and muscles.  players bodybuilding from different types of vitamins and minerals benefit, the most important of calcium and vitamin d, potassium, zinc,  and can be obtained from food or through supplements products food,  and are found in abundance in the following foods: 
The water is essential not only for bodybuilders, but for all, then everyone drink sufficient amounts of water per day to ensure a healthy body and healthy, since drinking plenty of water (in batches) helps to stimulate the metabolic processes in the body,  also water provide the body with sufficient energy in the day,  in addition, the water is essential to the cells of the body, which is necessary for the health of the brain. 
Drink players bodybuilding large amounts of water, because it stimulates the metabolism, it helps to amplify the muscle, the only case that reduces players bodybuilding where from drinking water are in recent periods before the competition, so their body for drying; Which makes the muscle more prominent and visible when they stepped into a theater review. 
Food programs for bodybuilders
Food programs for bodybuilders generally contain high levels of protein, in addition to containing sources of energy, but is different from any diet program for another depending on the different desired goal, Flaab bodybuilder who wants to inflate his body needs amounts of larger carbohydrates than those needed who wants blotting,  As for the player who wants to perfect objects relieve weight and fat burning small amounts setting calls of carbohydrates, relatively high amounts of beneficial fats (such as oils and non-fried nuts). 
Food program simple bodybuilding starts with breakfast with good proportions of carbohydrates (considered oats and milk is an example of good breakfast), protein (eggs boiled),  and then a lunch containing chicken breast, that the exercise begins after lunch two hours , so as to extend the body with energy, and the food needs about 4 hours to digest,  Visttia the body make use of the protein it contains this food after the completion of the exercise, as the meal is about to be digested completely, and prefer to drink scoop protein an industrial one after exercise directly, so as to feed the muscles of the body weary of the exercise,  the meal after exercise is preferable to contain high amounts of protein (considered packet Sardines or just a good meal after exercise),  and after this meal meal final before sleep contains slow absorption protein; So as to feed the muscle during sleep, and represent a low-fat cheese as a good example of such meals. 
Video food bodybuilding
To learn food bodybuilding watch the video.
- ↑ Albert Wolfgang, "What is Bodybuilding?"، Evolutionary, Retrieved 7-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ Korthuis RJ., "Anatomy of Skeletal Muscle and Its Vascular Supply"، NCBI, Retrieved 29-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ Neil Osterweil, "The Benefits of Protein"، WebMD, Retrieved 29-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ Lambert CP, Frank LL, Evans WJ., "Macronutrient considerations for the sport of bodybuilding."، NCBI, Retrieved 29-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ Tipton KD, Wolfe RR, "Exercise, protein metabolism, and muscle growth."، NCBI, Retrieved 29-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ "Protein", Young Men's Health,20-10-2014، Retrieved 7-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ Geoffrey W. Smithers, F. John Ballard, Adam D. Copeland, et al. (1995), New Opportunities from the Isolation and Utilization of Whey Proteins, Australia: Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), Page 1. Edited.
- ↑ "Facts about monounsaturated fats", MedlinePlus,24-4-2016، Retrieved 2-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Dr. Mike Roussell, "Ask the Diet Doctor: Fat-Burning Foods"، Shape, Retrieved 7-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ Stephanie Watson (9-3-2016), "The Glycemic Index Diet"، WebMD, Retrieved 29-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ Kiens B, Richter EA., "Types of carbohydrate in an ordinary diet affect insulin action and muscle substrates in humans."، NCBI, Retrieved 2-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Matthew Cenzon (7-5-2016), "10 Healthy Carbohydrate Sources"، Symptom Find, Retrieved 29-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ Franklin D. Shuler, Matthew K. Wingate, G. Hunter Moore, et al., "Sports Health Benefits of Vitamin D"، NCBI, Retrieved 2-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Super Foods for Optimal Health", WebMD, Retrieved 2-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Kleiner SM, Bazzarre TL, Ainsworth BE, "Nutritional status of nationally ranked elite bodybuilders."، NCBI, Retrieved 29-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ Roger Lockridge (23-12-2015), "Why You Need A Multivitamin To Achieve Your Health And Fitness Goals!"، BodyBuilding.com, Retrieved 7-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ "Vitamins and Minerals: How to Get What You Need", FamilyDoctor, Retrieved 2-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Salynn Boyles (5-1-2004), "Drinking Water May Speed Weight Loss"، WebMD, Retrieved 2-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "10 Ways to Boost Your Energy in 10 Minutes or Less", WebMD, Retrieved 2-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Jen Laskey (16-2-2015), "The Health Benefits of Water"، Everyday Health, Retrieved 7-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ Lee Labrada, "Controlling Your Water Weight"، Labrada, Retrieved 7-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ Eric R Helms, Alan A Aragon, Peter J Fitschen, "Evidence-based recommendations for natural bodybuilding contest preparation: nutrition and supplementation"، NCBI, Retrieved 29-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ Jonathan Deprospo (21-6-2004), "All About Dieting!"، BodyBuilding.com, Retrieved 7-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ "Bodybuilding Diets of Pro Bodybuilders Jay Cutler, Branch Warren and Victor Martinez", MotleyHealth, Retrieved 29-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ Holly Klamer, "How long should you wait to work out after eating?"، Calorie Secrets, Retrieved 7-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ "Protein Timing For Maximum Muscle Growth And Repair", MotleyHealth, Retrieved 2-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "The Best Protein Sources for Fitness and Bodybuilding", MotleyHealth, Retrieved 2-1-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Layne Norton (28-4-2016), "The Case For Casein: Your Expert Guide To The Protein With Staying Power"، BodyBuilding.com, Retrieved 7-12-2016. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!