- 1 features Internet Explorer browser
- 2 defects Internet Explorer
- 3 prominent Microsoft products
- 4 References
Features Internet Explorer browser
Is an Internet Explorer browser from one of the main engines Global search and leading products in the world of computer systems of the US Microsoft, this browser has become one of the most gates used to access the World Wide Web World (Internet) after its launch in 1995, where he was issued 11 copy of it between the years 1995 and 2013, in July 1995 of the version number 1 as a copy belonging to the Windows 95 until November of the same year which saw the version of version 2, which was suitable for both operating computer systems, Apple Macintosh and Microsoft Windows, and with 1996 solutions CE was the third version of the the browser is working to form the addition of the new ingredients compared to the versions that preceded it, such as e-mail, news, for Windows Media Player and software images player and many add-ons, but the fourth edition, which was its birth in 1997 was more interactive with the operational systems for Windows (Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT ) which replaced the system e-mail and news, and one named the Outlook Express program, the fifth edition was in 1998 and the sixth version was launched later in 2001 in conjunction with the framework Fitting for a copy of Windows XP that was characterized by high performance in which a lot of security and privacy to its users, the year 2006 saw the emergence of the seventh edition that was compatible with Windows Vista until the eighth edition came in 2009, which gave added support great to browse the web. The Microsoft company in 2011 created a ninth edition, which contained a new technique represented the inclusion of hypertext, and the same year was the tenth under version work, while in the year 2013, it was the eleventh place of use version, particularly on the touch screen, such as smart phones and tablet, but Microsoft proceeded to issue a new browser replacing its Internet Explorer browser under the name of Microsoft's Edge in 2016. 
Internet Explorer flaws
What's wrong with the Internet Explorer browser that works slow especially modern versions of it, so that it constitutes a loophole regarding the security of the privacy of its users and easy penetration by hackers, and highlighted the flaws of this browser mention the following: 
- Slow browsing speed of electronic sites.
- Few in the number of tools added to the toolbar.
- The inability to read the contents of many websites.
Highlighted Microsoft products
The following are the most prominent mention technology products issued by Microsoft that: 
- Program Skype for Business.
- Exchange Server program.
- Program Dynamics ERP.
- Microsoft Azure program.
- SharePoint Server program.
- SQL Server software.
- Windows Client software.
- Microsoft Office Suite program.
- Office 365 program.
- Windows Server software.
- ↑ "Internet Explorer", britannica, Retrieved 25-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ HEBA SOFFAR (11-7-2015), "What are the advantages and disadvantages of Internet Explorer ?"، online-sciences, Retrieved 25-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Scott Bekker (10-1-2015), "Top 10 Microsoft Products of 2015, Rated by Partners"، rcpmag, Retrieved 25-7-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!