- 1 abdominal exercises after cesarean delivery 1.1 Exercise bottom of the pelvis 1.2 Exercises to strengthen the muscles of the core abdominal 1.3 Kegel exercise in the sitting position
- 1.1 Exercise bottom of the pelvis
- 1.2 Exercises to strengthen the muscles of the core abdominal
- 1.3 Kegel exercise in the sitting position
- 2 References
Abdominal exercises after cesarean delivery
There are many exercises belly to do after cesarean delivery, but women wait for four to six weeks before the start-up, including: yoga exercises, and exercise the bottom of the aquarium, as well as exercise regularly should pay attention to weight loss by following the system healthy diet. 
Exercise bottom of the pelvis
It is a simple exercise strengthens the muscles of the pelvis down and tightens the abdomen, and be lying on your back with your knees bent up and install the feet on the ground, and then take the same with pulling the navel towards the inside, and then self-directed output with the navel towards the outside. Repeat the exercise several times, while maintaining the stability of the rest of the parts of the body during exercise exercise. 
Exercises to strengthen the core abdominal muscles
You can practice these exercises after four to six months of caesarean section, including: sitting exercises squat, super Man, exercise kneeling on the four parties so that the stomach muscles to be the opposite of gravity, is then increased the intensity of the exercises gradually, as well as increasing the length of the period of practice commensurate with the nature of the body. .
Kegel exercises in the sitting position
Connecting the fascia -ha layer of tissue Aldham- abdominal muscles with the pelvic floor and enhances the Kegel exercise its work to achieve the best results, and strengthens the bottom of the pelvis and regulates urine after birth, and can be exercised as follows: sitting on the edge of the seat with the installation of the feet on the ground, pulling muscles down basin to become as if we are trying to prevent the flow of urine, with Imagine trying to close and lift all of the vaginal opening, and the opening of the anus and slot urine away from the chair, and then continue in this position for more than five seconds, and then take the same relaxation of the situation. Repeat the exercise eight to twelve times with taking a break for two minutes between each time and again, and repeats twice per day, and can be exercised in different positions Kalastelqa on the back or stand. 
- ^ أ ب Mohammed Tabbaa, MD, "How do I strengthen my lower abs after a having a C-section?"، sharecare, Retrieved 23-12-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Hanna Dabbour (1-8-2017), "When can I exercise after a caesarean?"، babycentre, Retrieved 23-12-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "5 Exercises to Help with Your C-Section Recovery", healthline, Retrieved 23-12-2017. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!