- Goalkeeper 1
- 2 qualities of goalkeepers
- 3 basic skills of goalkeepers
- 4 duties required of the goalkeeper
- 5 exercises goalkeepers 5.1 exercise dispersing the ball 5.2 Exercise pick up the ball with both hands 5.3 Exercise repel the ball with one hand
- 5.1 exercise dispersing the ball
- 5.2 Exercise pick up the ball with both hands
- 5.3 Exercise repel the ball with one hand
- 6 Important Tips
- 7 References
The goal for the rest of the football team goalkeeper is different, he is the only player that allows him to grasp the ball in his hands within the limits of the special penalty area by, and be different clothes from the rest of the players, and can not complete the game in injury case or expelled, and be training and exercises its own different Other members of the team, it differs required The tasks for the rest of the players; There is no tactical orders belonging to the guard, and he must run throughout the game, but of course there are special training done. 
Goalkeepers them with the requirements of recipes are different from the rest of the players in football, The tasks required of them different from the tactical tasks required of midfielders and defense, for example ,, and the most important of these qualities to be a goalkeeper calm in dealing with the ball, read the game well, and also there are a lot of other traits such as: 
- Personal strength and courage.
- It has the ability to catch the ball and his fingers open.
- When you pick up the football must be enclosed in his arms.
- Quick reaction has in sudden situations that can occur during the game.
Basic goalkeeping skills
Center goalkeeper in football privacy distinct from the rest of the centers in the field of football, the required availability of skills in the goalkeeper will be as follows: 
- The skill of receiving the ball, and include: Receiving the ball rolling on the ground. Receipt of the rebound after hitting the ground. He receives the ball on a few high. He receives the ball on the chest height. He receives the ball at the height of the head. Receiving a high ball. Receiving side of the ball. Receiving the ball with the side Alaratme. Receiving the ball or the hijacking of an opponent.
- Receiving the ball rolling on the ground.
- Receipt of the rebound after hitting the ground.
- He receives the ball on a few high.
- He receives the ball on the chest height.
- He receives the ball at the height of the head.
- Receiving a high ball.
- Receiving side of the ball.
- Receiving the ball with the side Alaratme.
- Receiving the ball or the hijacking of an opponent.
- Offensive skills are divided into two types: Handling of the ball by hand, include: handling of the globe, high ball be shoulder level or by the body. Handling of the ball by foot, including: the goal kick, handling the ball after refraining.
- Handling of the ball by hand, include: handling of the globe, high ball be shoulder level or by the body.
- Handling of the ball by foot, including: the goal kick, handling the ball after refraining.
- Defensive skills, including: Catch the ball. Pick up the globe from a standing position. Caught the globe with the leg bend. Caught the ball medium height. Caught the side of the ball medium height. Caught a high ball over the head.
- Catch the ball.
- Pick up the globe from a standing position.
- Caught the globe with the leg bend.
- Caught the ball medium height.
- Caught the side of the ball medium height.
- Caught a high ball over the head.
- Skills Alaratme to catch the ball: Alaratme to catch the globe. Alaratme to catch a high ball.
- Alaratme to catch the globe.
- Alaratme to catch a high ball.
- Clearing the ball, and include: To keep the ball low altitude without Alaratme. Keep the ball high without Alaratme. Clearing the ball with Alaratme. Keep the front of the ball. Keep the ball high.
- To keep the ball low altitude without Alaratme.
- Keep the ball high without Alaratme.
- Clearing the ball with Alaratme.
- Keep the front of the ball.
- Keep the ball high.
Duties required of the goalkeeper
Depending on the center of the goalkeeper is different from the rest of the centers in the football game asking him to different duties, and him to do it because it is very large impact on the game was proceeding and the outcome also, and the duties required of goalkeepers distribute the balls properly in front of the goal, and the assignment of the line of defense in cases unilateralism and attacks counter, and when you get errors from defenders in coverage or passes wrong, and it also catch the ball different Bodaaat whether ground or high or chest level, and it repulsed the ball with his fist and paid off is dangerous for his own goal, allowing it to re-defensive organization of his team. [ 4]
Exercise distracting ball
Exercise is a distraction at the goalkeepers of the most important exercises and the most difficult; Because distracting the ball needs a quick reaction, and needs a great experience to determine the correct disposition when exposed to situations in need to deflect the ball, and followed the instructions in this exercise as follows: 
- If the ball coming from the hand must be on guard hooked to the other side.
- If he got the ball to the goalkeeper and his team was under pressure and there is enough space in front of him that he is reimbursed away.
- If the control of his team and there is no pressure from the opponent For the guard that passes the ball to the nearest colleague; So as to ensure the possession of the ball for his team.
- If you got the ball to guard the Bmskha he throw it to his colleague, who is located in a remote area of the goal and free players from the opponent.
Exercise pick up the ball with both hands
Success depends on this exercise to pick up the goalkeeper ball comfortably between his hands and stability without mobility, which is necessary in order to enable the guard to repel direct balls towards him, and through the following follow: 
- Parking goalkeeper is ready with the survival of his arms outstretched on either side of his body.
- Parking assistant person in the exercise two meters away from the keeper.
- Assistant throws the balls toward the guard is fast and strong, and every time the shooting angle quickly should be changed so as not to allow the guard to rest between the balls.
- Presumably the goalkeeper re-cut his arms on both sides of his body after each time you go where the ball towards him, so as to maintain the goal of the exercise, a response to the speed of the guard to take the ball with both hands.
Exercise repel the ball with one hand
This exercise depends on the success of the goalkeeper in repelling the ball heading toward him comfort or grip of one hand without the use by the other, which is necessary in order to enable the guard to repel near one side of the body balls, through: 
- Parking goalkeeper is ready with the survival of his arms outstretched on either side of the body.
- Assistant throw the ball away a little bit about the goalkeeper on one side of his body.
- Be the goalkeeper repel the ball away from the goal to pay them with fists or her palm as he deems appropriate.
- You can increase the difficulty of the exercise by adopting baseball balls in the exercise instead of soccer balls.
On the goalkeepers to show a lot of qualities to create a must-confidence during the game in the spirit of his colleagues, Mistakes goalkeepers often be disastrous and cause the loss of the games and possibly tournaments too, and with some tips that will help goalkeepers on excellence and consistency comes at level: 
- Control of the back line for the team, and to play a defender in the absence of a good concentration of defenders.
- Keep off high balls, or holding it completely in case the guard has the ability to catch the ball, and not to risk holds in.
- The organization of a wall to block direct free kicks in good and useful, giving tips to block wall when implementing a free-kick by jumping and stand in front of a shooter kick.
- Early exit in cases of unilateral or break infiltration to disrupt the attacks on the opponent, and not to jump to in the event of lifting the ball over the head of the guard.
- Calm nerves and consistency in the reactions; Even payoff is not affected by the guard in the game, and not negatively impact on the rest of the players.
- ↑ fifa, "Neuer and the isolation of goalkeepers", fifa, briefed him on 12.10.2016. Adapted.
- ↑ Mohamed Awad (22-01-2010), "ideas Gul (26): The center oppressed" goalkeeper "", Goal, briefed him on 12.10.2016. Adapted.
- ↑ Walid Rajab, Jamil Mahmoud Hassan (2001), the discriminatory analysis of some skill variables of the goalkeepers football, page 4. Adapted.
- ↑ successful Alveabat (2009), the impact of a training program proposal to develop some basic skills for goalkeepers football in Jordan, page 5-6. Adapted.
- ↑ Tony DiCicco, "Teaching Goalkeepers the Art of Distribution", active, briefed him on 19.12.2016. Adapted.
- ↑ David Clarke, "Quick reaction catching game", soccercoachweekly, briefed him on 12.19.2016. Adapted.
- ↑ David Clarke، "Goalkeepers need to deflect the ball to safety when they cannot catch it"، soccercoachweekly، اطّلع عليه بتاريخ 19-12-2016. بتصرّف.
- ↑ Rajeh acclaimed (19-11-2014), "5 important tips for any goal keeper in the world!", EUROSPORT, briefed him on 11.18.2016. Adapted.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!