Is the educational software is one of the software applications provided by the computer which, as it is based in the teaching of different types of science, in addition to their ability to communicate ideas and clarify, through the use of images, and other effects, providing many benefits to users, including saving time and effort, in addition to providing support for the process of instruction, and others, so must follow the correct standards when their design, and this is what Snarafkm in this article.
Educational software design standards
- Setting a target code year, in addition to the knowledge of the field used in it, and then translate this goal into another set of behaviors so that it can be observed and measured.
- Ensuring that the compatibility between educational software and capabilities, tendencies, and the levels of target groups.
- Identify learner capabilities, and requirements previously taken to see the starting point.
- Select the content to see how the interaction between it and between the student and the code.
- Contain the code on the thrill of factors, attraction, and excitement.
- Allow user to control them.
- Provide many activities and alternative examples, to suit the category used.
- Provide many of the exercises related to the content of the tutorial.
- Provide many types of feedback.
- Follow the hierarchy Almtqa and psychometric while viewing the content.
- Containing the code on tribal exams, constructivism, and final depending on the basic principles of the reference calendar.
- The ability to know when the weaknesses of the learner, and provide the appropriate solution for him.
- The presence of the end of the line software.
Design standards paragraphs lesson computerized
One lesson is the computerized examples of educational software, and to design a computerized lesson successful, must follow the following criteria:
- Define the idea and the content of paragraphs.
- Avoid prolonging the explanation, especially if it needed the intervention of the learner.
- Select a specific time to explain the lesson, so do not be too long or too short time.
- Avoiding compliance with article printed, and taking into account that the code is not a direct translation of the content of the book.
- Casting focus on difficult content, and not to focus on simplifying the material easy to ease, challenging and difficult to avoid.
- Presentation of the material offer enough, and repeat them in different ways until they are understood completely.
- Avoid a full-screen display texts, shapes, careful to leave room for margins.
- Show the basic headings through the use of color, change the shape and size of the letters.
- Avoid using complex and old terminology.
- Taking into account individual differences, and determine the level of the student.
- Standardization of terminology in a single lesson.
- Reduce dependence on effects, shapes, sound, and video.
- Avoid giving the student two things at the same time.
- Avoid total reliance on oral communication.
- Careful to link the material with each other, and not displayed separately from each other.
- Avoid presentation of the material at one time, but must take into account the sequence during playback.
- Reduce the speed of the transition between the slides, so that students take enough time to read the slide.
- Diversifying feedback methods.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!