- 1 fried shrimp 1.1 plug 1.2 Preparation
- 1.1 plug
- 1.2 Preparation
- 2 Fried Rice 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- 3 Chicken Satay 3.1 components 3.2 Preparation
- 3.1 components
- 3.2 Preparation
- A kilo of fresh shrimp and medium-sized.
- Tablespoon of each: cumin, salt, turmeric, coriander and paprika.
- A teaspoon of lemon zest.
- Fifteen of garlic lobes.
- quarter cup of lemon juice.
- A teaspoon of black pepper.
- A large piece of ginger.
- A teaspoon of crushed chilli.
- Corn oil for frying.
- Tablespoons of baking powder.
- A teaspoon of turmeric.
- Three large-sized eggs.
- Two cups of flour.
How to prepare
- Peeling shrimp and grab its tail.
- Put all of: ginger, garlic, coriander, turmeric, cumin, salt, paprika and chili, pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice in the prepared food, and mixed together to form a smooth blend.
- Put shrimp in the dish, the marinade and add to it with stirring to blend the mixture, and there is a possibility to put the shrimp in the refrigerator for a few hours in the event of sufficient time, and can be directly frying.
- Flour mode, turmeric, baking powder in a large dish.
- Add eggs with shrimp move until well covered by a thin egg layer.
- Put some shrimp beads in flour and move it well, with the need to squeeze it a little Trgigaha and facilitate the adhesion of the flour mixture, and can be fried shrimp covered after the flour off so as not to become the exact yen, in order to get a crunchy layer.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
- Some fried shrimp beads to become a golden color, and the dish hot.
- Five hundred grams of small shrimp.
- Promises of celery section.
- Two eggs big.
- Half a teaspoon of crushed chilli.
- Package of chopped balls.
- Tablespoons of oil.
- Two cups of basmati rice.
- Half a cup of peas.
- Tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Clove of garlic.
- A grain of red pepper, chopped.
- Small half teaspoon of black pepper.
- Small spoon of salt.
How to prepare
- Wash shrimp then filtered refinery.
- Soak the rice with water after washing, then heating the oil in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Put shrimp in oil with Tkulaibh to change its color.
- Add garlic, pepper, salt, leeks, celery, chilli shrimp with the need to mix mixing and left for five minutes.
- Put two liters of water in the average size, and then leave it to a boil over high heat, and is then added a large spoon of oil, salt and a large spoon.
- Soaked rice filter, and add it to the boiling water, and leave it for about five minutes.
- Rice filter, heat two tablespoons of oil in a large pan, then add rice to it with the need to move for five minutes until Atahmass little.
- Add peas and soy to rice with stirring, and left for a period of fifteen minutes on low heat.
- Heat the oil in another small saucepan.
- Use a fork to whisk the eggs in a deep dish, then add a small amount of eggs to oil in order to get a thin layer.
- Leave the eggs until coheres, then Tkulaibh and leave it until cooked.
- Add eggs to the rice after being cut into thin slices, then Tkulaibh and leave it for five minutes.
- Seventy grams of peanut butter.
- Thirty-five grams of brown sugar.
- Cloves of chopped garlic.
- Five pieces chicken breast cut to cut broad lengthwise.
- Tablespoon of each: lemon juice green, soy sauce, and peanut oil.
- Tablespoons of curry powder.
- Salt and pepper black -hsp prefer,.
- Tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Pistachio roasted and chopped for decking.
- A teaspoon of each of: sauce Sriracha warm, fresh ginger grated and turmeric.
How to prepare
- Mixing peanut oil, soy sauce, butter, sauce Aseraracha, lemon juice, brown sugar, garlic, curry powder, ginger, grated, turmeric, salt, black pepper.
- Soak the chicken breasts in the mixture throughout the night in the refrigerator.
- Put the chicken pieces on skewers.
- Use the pan to heat the oil, each side of the frying chicken for four minutes.
- Use peanut sauce and sprayed pistachios roasted for garnish.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!