- 1 e-governance 1.1 e-administration elements 1.2 E-management objectives 1.3 cons management of electronic
- 1.1 e-administration elements
- 1.2 E-management objectives
- 1.3 cons management of electronic
The concept of e-governance emerged with modern communications technology revolution, which is seen as a new pattern that is different from the traditional concept of management, and supports the work on different forms and methods of tools, such as computers and various computer programs.
Crystallized the concept of e on the management of the use and exchange of information between electronically workers, as well as the provision of services and communication with external parties electronically, which stimulates knowledge-time continuously, which in turn achieves the integration of vision decisions are taken on the light, e-administration and the achievements of the goals and benefits contributed in the advancement of many sectors, public institutions and privacy, they save time and effort, faster services and check by the integration of the elements that make up.
- A network of computers and accessories: means a strong network, safe and fast by connecting computers to the Internet.
- Software: It is a powerful IT architecture software system (network management system and operating systems), and auditing tools, programming, applications and e-mail, project management software and databases.
- The human element: which is people trained to use technically modern techniques, and qualified persons to provide substantive and technical support, and development of information systems, also includes managers as well, and with the cooperation of these people will create a culture change with them ways of thinking and methods of administrative work.
- Increase the efficiency of the work of management and reduce the cost of administrative procedures.
- The completion of customer transactions at one time or without delaying long wait.
- The abolition of direct and personal relationships in the termination of the transactions related to customers.
- Replace the paper archiving system, electronic archiving system, it reduces paper consumption, easy to refer to the documentation.
- Cancellation agent location, where the send commands and instructions and communicate through the electronic network.
- Speed easily take decisions to provide accurate information and direct, and reducing obstacles to decision-making.
- Increasing interdependence between workers and senior management; Thanks to the expansion of the database for senior management.
- Confidentiality of information and documents and reduce the risk of loss.
- Emphasis on the principle of total quality, the right business to be The achievement at the right times.
Cons management of electronic
- Spyware mail: Spy penetration company database due to the weak side of the security may occur in the protection of electronic archiving system that relate to the information, documents, data and staff, and management, with the technical development person can spyware and data theft if the protection system is weak.
- Administrative deficit: When you go to the electronic management application without a sequence or gradient sound will lead to an imbalance in the administration may be disrupted services offered to customers, and this may lead to a decline in performance, so it is preferred when moving from traditional management to electronic management to be its elements have risen to the required level of competence and experience so as to facilitate the management and staff to deal with this new method with ease and without any technical barriers to remember.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!