- 1 Bedroom
- 2 chemical sleep
- 3 reasons leading to ensure
- 4 disadvantages of staying up at night
- 5 damage to ensure a pregnant woman and her unborn child
- 6 stimulants and their negative effects
- 7 References
The sleep, especially during the night of the blessings of God on human beings, it is important to save the vital process of the body functions properly. The Almighty in his book: (and made the night clothes said * and made the day a pension)  where he told us God in these two verses that year cosmic Aftrna it is that night to rest and calm, but the day Vllaml and the reconstruction of the earth, so the lack of consistency with this year cosmic will cause damage inflicted various health and body.
Sleep cycle and wake Behrmonin main affected in the body; The two hormone melatonin (Melatonin), and the other hormone cortisol (Cortisol), as melatonin, which is secreted by the pineal gland (works in English: Pineal Gland) to stimulate drowsiness, where it is secreted when there is dark, like working on telling the body that sleep time has come . 
The hormone other which cortisol are secreted by the adrenal cortex (in English: Adrenal Gland), where the rising proportion of this hormone to the highest level before waking up immediately, as if they awaken the body and alerting, as cortisol works to increase energy in the body, in preparation for the activities of the day. 
The reasons leading to ensure
There are many reasons are varied and leading to ensure, as there are many factors that may affect the work of neurotransmitters in the brain that plays an important role in influencing the sleep cycle and to ensure, which may lead to insomnia. 
It may also eat some foods or medicines affect the transmission of nerve impulses in the brain, so that affects the balance of sleep and to ensure, as are some medications such as decongestants (in English: Decongestants) drugs that may affect sleep by stimulating some parts of the process of the brain that may cause the iPod, and later may lead to insomnia. In addition to nicotine and alcohol consumption affects the quality of sleep, as are causing prevent the person from Alasgrac in full sleep cycles, and Abkienh in the early stages of sleep only. 
Disadvantages of staying up at night
The phenomenon ensuring one of the important factors that inevitably will inflict damage to health, leaving traces of this phenomenon and the consequences, including the following:
- Ensure the probability of infection increases with high blood pressure, with sleep and ensure affects the automatic nervous system (in English: Autonomic Nervous System), where he plays the nervous system automatic an important role in regulating blood pressure and control, and therefore this will increase the proportion of high blood pressure, and the occurrence of cardiovascular disease. 
- IPod negatively affects the body's immunity and thus reduces its ability to fight disease, and entails increasing the likelihood of infectious diseases. 
- Eye redness injury, and the appearance of dark circles around the eye; Because of the weakness that occurs the cycle of blood nutrients to the eye, and eye fatigue as a result of the month, in addition to the lack of material hydrating the eye, as the constituent layer of tears in the eye you need to close the eye and comfort to a sufficient number of hours; In order to be able to re-moisturizing eye properly; In order to prevent the appearance of redness in the eye, and in the event did not take the eye of this enough premium comfort, you will not be able to restore their ability to secrete material hydrating, and this will lead to a doubling of the problem if a person is suffering mainly from eye dryness syndrome (English: Dry Eye Syndrome) .    
- IPod increases the speed of onset of symptoms of aging on the skin and skin, according to a study of sixty women between the ages of thirty to forty-nine years old, in the period before menopause, in the case Medical Center Hospitals University "University Hospitals Case Medical Center" entitled Effects the quality of sleep on the aging of the skin and function "Effects of sleep quality on skin aging and Function." 
- Causing ensure problems in the nervous system; Such as loss of the ability to concentrate, and the delayed response of the body, according to a study of fifty guards between the ages of eighteen and thirty-five years, where he was selected healthy, non-smokers, and have a good sleep, and does not address any of them any treatments, and there is a history of patients for depression , or neurological diseases or chronic pain, and published this study in the Journal of sleep "sleep science" in the month of September for the year two thousand and sixteen. 
- Ensure the likelihood of increasing incidence of diabetes type II, and the likelihood of heart disease and arteries when the men of the white race, according to another study of two hundred and twenty-four participants from men and women, aged between thirty to fifty-four years, the study found that ensuring affects in the body's response to the hormone insulin, a hormone responsible for the metabolism of glucose in the body, and reduce the sensitivity of the cells towards him as it affects the function of beta cells in the pancreas. 
- Heart of the month as a result of the work is affected, but still the mechanism to explain these negative effects are uncertain. Where activates ensure some chemicals that prevent the body from reducing blood pressure and rapid pulse, causing later with the passage of time, the problems of the heart and blood vessels. 
- Reduces the month of the antioxidant effect (in English: Antioxidants) in the cells, a material task to defend the body's cells by removing molecules that destroy cells and is penalized. Which leads to damage to body cells, increasing the negative impact of free radicals (in English: Free Radicals). 
Damage to ensure a pregnant woman and her unborn child
A pregnant woman and her fetus ensuring negatively affected, where ensuring causes the possibility of increasing the period of labor, as it increases the chance of premature birth and cesarean delivery. So the pregnant woman to sleep a sufficient number of hours is considered a factor necessary and essential for fetal growth and development of proper form. 
Steroids and their negative effects
Some people deal with multiple types of steroids, which are materials that have the ability to influence the nervous system; Which increases alertness and the ability to ensure, and a sense of activity, energy and lightness. But the fact that in contrast, negative effects outweigh the effects of seemingly positive, which causes some problems in the heart and arteries; Such as an acceleration of the heartbeat, as they may affect the nervous system, some of which may lead to reduced appetite. 
Considered doping substances with the effect of addictive, as the erroneous and indiscriminate use leads to addiction, and when you attempt to stop the individual use of these substances occur drug withdrawal (in English: Withdrawal Syndrome); Such as loss of the ability to understand and focus, and reduce mental and motor activity, it may also cause sleep, fatigue, depression disorders, due to falling levels in the blood.  
- ↑ Surat news, verse: 10-11.
- ^ أ ب "Here's How Our Hormones Help Get Us to Sleep", Science Alert,2015-09-18، Retrieved 2017-06-04.
- ↑ "What is Sleep?", American Sleep Association, Retrieved 2017-06-04.
- ↑ "What is Sleep?", American Sleep Association, briefed him on 06.04.2017.
- ↑ David A. Calhoun, Susan M. Harding, "Sleep and Hypertension"، National Center for Biotechnology Information.
- ↑ "Why is Sleep Important?", American Sleep Association.
- ↑ "Red Eyes, Bloodshot Eyes: Causes And Treatment", All About Vision.
- ↑ "WHAT LACK OF SLEEP DOES TO EYES", Essilor.
- ↑ "How sleep Affects Your Eye Health", Dr. Bishop and Associates.
- ↑ "Dry Eyes, lack of sleep and insomnia", Dry Eyes Store.
- ↑ "Sleep deprivation linked to aging skin, study suggests", Science Daily
- ↑ Arbind Kumar Choudhary, Sadawarte Sahebrao Kishanrao, Anup Kumar Dadarao Dhanvijay, "Sleep restriction may lead to disruption in physiological attention and reaction time", Science Direct, Folder 9, Page 207-211.
- ↑ "Shorter Sleep Duration is Associated with Decreased Insulin Sensitivity in Healthy White Men", National Center for Biotechnology Information.
- ↑ "How Sleep Deprivation Affects Your Heart", National Sleep Foundation, Retrieved 2017-06-04.
- ↑ Faith S. Luyster, Patrick J. Strollo, Jr., Phyllis C. Zee, "Sleep: A Health Imperative"، National Center for Biotechnology Information
- ↑ Jen Jen Chang, Grace W Pien, Stephen P Duntley and others (2009-07-21), "Sleep Deprivation during Pregnancy and Maternal and Fetal Outcomes: Is There a Relationship?"، The National Center for Biotechnology Information, Retrieved 2017-06-04.
- ^ أ ب "Stimulants", Illions Institute for Addiction Recovery, Retrieved 2017-06-04.
- ↑ "Stimulants ", Medscape,2015-12-15، Retrieved 2017-06-04.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!