- 1 eat foods rich in protein
- 2 eat foods rich in carbohydrates
- 3 Other tips to burn fat and build muscle
- 4 References
Eat foods rich in protein
The recommended amount of protein is 0.8 grams per kilogram of body weight per day; This means that if the person's weight about 59 kg must be dealt with at least 47 grams of protein,  where he can get protein by eating some of the food foods such as: 
- Eggs: Eggs contain high-quality protein, healthy fats, and other important nutrients such as vitamin B and vitamin Colin, where vitamin B is important for many biological processes in the body, including energy production.
- Salmon: Every 85 grams of salmon contains about 17 grams of protein, and almost 2 grams of omega-3 fatty acids, and many of the B vitamins, so that omega-3 acids are important in muscle health.
- Tuna: every 85 grams of tuna contains 20 grams of protein, they also contain large amounts of vitamin A, and vitamin B; Including vitamin B 12 and B 6, and omega-3 fatty acids, which support muscle health.
Eat foods rich in carbohydrates
Sports coach Rob Livingston "Rob Livingstone" says that a person must eat carbohydrates along with protein, where there must be some of the sugar in the protein to increase the process of absorption; So help carbohydrates on the growth of the muscles of the body, and to provide physical energy required to exercise the person,  so that they can get carbohydrates by eating some of the food foods such as: 
- Quinoa: Quinoa cooked contains about 40 grams of carbohydrates per 185 grams, plus 8 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, and the amount of ample of magnesium and phosphorus; Since magnesium plays an important role in the performance and function of muscles and nerves.
- Chickpeas: every 240 grams of canned chickpeas, about 12 grams of protein and 50 grams of carbohydrates contain; In addition to 10 grams of fiber.
Other tips to burn fat and build muscle
Nutrition experts believe that the process of burning fat and build muscle depends 80% on the nature of the diet, and 20% on aerobic exercise, so if the person wants to achieve satisfactory results must be interest in combination,  as there is no set of tips that you can follow if he wants to the person to achieve his goal, including: 
- Get the premium enough sleep: the person must sleep at least seven hours a night so as not rising cortisol levels; Which may adversely affect the results of the exercise, as cortisol slows down muscle growth, and fat stores in the body, especially in the abdominal area.
- Exercise in the morning: a person can burn 20% of body fat if March aerobic exercise in the morning, provided breakfast meal after exercise.
- ^ أ ب Candace Rhodes (31-5-2018), "Muscle Building Diet: How to Eat to Lose Fat and Build Lean Muscle"، www.lifehack.org, Retrieved 20-9-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Grant Tinsley (21-1-2018), "26 Foods That Help You Build Lean Muscle"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 20-9-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Stephanie Watson (7-9-2010), "Eating to Lose Weight and Build Muscle: How the NFL Does It"، www.webmd.com, Retrieved 20-9-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Kelly Mickle (18-5-2017), "Everything You Need to Know About Burning Fat and Building Muscle"، www.shape.com, Retrieved 20-9-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!