- 1 diet seven days
- 2 intermittent fasting diet
- 3 military Dieting
- 4 References
Diet seven days
Help plan diet seven days a loss between 454-907 g of weight during the week to follow, and the idea is to organize diets to include in their composition on each of the proteins and fiber are provided to the body a total of 1200 calories a day, and can be customized as follows: 
Intermittent fasting diet
Intermittent fasting diet system depends on the application of fasting or abstinence from food and cut calories in order to lose weight and burn fat mass in the body, and can be applied in several ways as follows: 
- Fasting AC: alternating between days of the week so that no restrictions be placed on eating some days, while other days devoted to be a meal provided 25% of the body needs daily calorie intake.
- Siam full day: This method to allocate a day or two days a week full of fasting or restriction of what is taken from food depends so get a 25% of the body's caloric needs, while restrictions placed on eating in the remaining days.
- Restricted feeding in time: This method determines certain hours during the day to be eating it, such as eating meals between 8 am to 3 pm, while fasting is applied to the rest of the hours.
Helps the application of military dieting system Slenderizing effectively and rapidly, and the Bosash to organize specific meals value of calories for the first three days of the week, in exchange for easing these restrictions during the other four days, but taking into account the eating is healthy, so as follows: [3 ]
- ↑ "7-Day Diet Meal Plan to Lose Weight: 1,200 Calories", www.eatingwell.com, Retrieved 17-9-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Diet Review: Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss", www.hsph.harvard.edu, Retrieved 17-9-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Joe Leech (17-6-2017), "The Military Diet: A Beginner's Guide (with a meal plan)"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 17-9-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!