- 1 relationship weight during pregnancy
- 2 diet holder ensures the stability of weight
- 3 tips to avoid weight gain during pregnancy
- 4 foods to be taken for pregnant
- 5 foods to be avoided for pregnant
- 6 References
Relationship weight during pregnancy
It is possible to lose a lot of weight, or weight gain significantly during pregnancy can lead to serious health problems, as the substantial increase which increases the risk of developing high blood pressure and diabetes, during pregnancy and beyond, and the pregnant woman suffering from obesity , it is possible to be a birth difficult, in addition, they may need to resort to Caesarean delivery, as well as up the chance of her more than other diseases, so it is important to gain weight right, as it contributes to facilitate pregnancy and childbirth, and return normal weight after pregnancy, as it helps the fetus to grow the size of health, as research has shown that it reduces the chances of injury to the child health problems related to weight later in his life. 
Diet holder ensures the stability of weight
It is interesting that the correct increase of weight during pregnancy vary from one woman to another, for example, women who possess and lean body mass index less than 18.5; Must increase their weight by 12.7 to 18.14 kg in the second and third thirds of pregnancy, or the equivalent of 0.45 to 0.59 kg per week, while women with normal weight and who mass index ranges from body to have between 18.5 to 24.9, you should be overweight have increased by 11.33 to 15.87 kg per week in the second and third two-thirds, or 0.36 to 0.45 kg per week, and advised women who suffer from an increase in the weight of any possess body mass index between 25 and 29.9, and women who suffer from obesity, that body mass have index more than 30; That are increasing their weight by about 6.80 to 11.33 kg in the second and third two-thirds, or the equivalent of approximately 0.27 kg per week. 
It is worth mentioning that the basis of healthy pregnancy is to exercise and a healthy and balanced diet, as the number of calories for most women by 1800 calories a day to be during the first trimester, and 2,200 calories a day during the second trimester, while in the third trimester and the last shall be the number of calories approximately 2400 calories per day. 
Tips to avoid weight gain during pregnancy
Advised not dieting to lose weight during pregnancy, even if a pregnant woman suffering from an increase in it, it is possible to cause a shortage of necessary nutrients for the growth of the fetus is well, and while some tips recommended by doctors and nutritionists comes to avoid weight gain during this period:  
- Drink water: as recommended by the National Academy of Medicine to drink ten glasses of water a day, the researchers pointed out to control the color of urine, if the color yellow is dark, it means that the body needs more water, pale yellow is or transparent signal for proper hydration, it is important to avoid dehydration It is worth mentioning that the water helps you feel full between meals.
- Eating multiple small meals: so that they are rich in vegetables, fruits, and protein.
- Exercise Sports: It is advisable to exercise walking for ten minutes a day, and thirty days after the passage of adding ten more minutes, so until the end of the first trimester of pregnancy; So that thirty minutes a day, it is possible to continue them until the end of pregnancy, it is worth mentioning that exercise helps maintain weight, reduce pain during childbirth, as well as they reduce birth defects, it should also be noted that some of them may be harmful Ktmarin stomach.  
- Reduce the number of calories: as this only when a significant increase in weight, especially calories that is the source of saturated fat, and added sugar, Kalhloyat, food fried, cheese, soft drinks, and fatty meats, full-fat milk, but it should be noted that not fewer calories 1700 calories per day.  
- Reduce fat: so that 30% or less, which means 64 grams for women who consume 2000 calories per day. 
Foods to be taken for pregnant
You should focus on foods that contain all the nutrients, including the following: 
- Carbohydrates: as they contain a large amount of calories, such as bread, potatoes and pasta.
- Vegetables and fruits: they must diet that includes five servings of them daily, it is worth mentioning that the frozen fresh contains the largest proportion of nutrients and vitamins, and is complete the best eating fruits of drink, because the amount of natural sugars in the juice are high.
- Protein: so chickens, fish, and meat, in addition to plant sources legumes, grains, seeds, nuts, butter nuts, quinoa; Which defines full protein as it contains all the essential amino acids.
- Folic acid: (English: Folic acid); It is important in the prevention of distortions that occur in the spinal cord and brain, as well as to prevent the tube defect nervous (in English: Neural Tube Defects), so pregnant women need 400 to 800 micrograms of folic acid or folate per day, which is a dietary supplement or in fortified foods, as found in leafy vegetables, beans, and citrus fruits. 
Foods to be avoided for pregnant
Women should avoid certain foods during pregnancy, including the following: 
- Caffeine: It should reduce the consumption so that no more than 300 milligrams per day, with a cup of tea contains 80 milligrams of it, and the coffee Vthtoa almost 150 milligrams, it is worth mentioning that dark chocolate may contain sometimes large amounts of it.
- Alcohol: as it is linked to birth defects and mental retardation in children, in addition to premature birth, and having children a little weight.
- Raw fish: especially shellfish; Kalzlvih (in English: Clam), and shellfish (in English: Oysters).
- Salt: It must be eaten in moderation, so as to its impact on high blood pressure, in addition to his incarceration water inside the body.
- ↑ "Health Tips for Pregnant Women", www.niddk.nih.gov,7-2013، Retrieved 17-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Malia Frey(26-9-2018), "Losing Weight While Pregnant "، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 17-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Irina Burd(11-11-2016), "Managing your weight gain during pregnancy"، www.medlineplus.gov, Retrieved 17-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Pregnancy: Nutrition ", www.my.clevelandclinic.org,1-1-2018، Retrieved 18-4-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Kate Rope(10-2016), "10 ways to avoid gaining too much pregnancy weight"، www.babycenter.com, Retrieved 17-4-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Kristeen Cherney(13-7-2016), "How to Safely Lose Weight During Pregnancy "، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 18-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator", www.choosemyplate.gov,2-7-2015، Retrieved 18-4-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Traci Johnson(2-6-2018), "Eating Right When Pregnant"، www.webmd.com, Retrieved 18-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Christian Nordqvist(24-5-2017), "Pregnancy diet: What to eat and what to avoid"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 18-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Pregnancy diet: Focus on these essential nutrients", www.mayoclinic.org,15-2-2017، Retrieved 18-4-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!