- 1 gluten-
- 2 free of gluten diet
- 3 Tips to follow a gluten-free diet
- 4 reasons to follow the gluten-free diet
- 5 benefits of a gluten-free diet
- 6 damage following the gluten-free diet
- 7 References
The Gluten (in English: Gluten) of proteins found in some types of food grains; Such as wheat, barley, rye, and there are also some medications, vitamins, minerals, and give this material to the dough strength and cohesion, and can be considered as part of a normal of a healthy diet followed by most people, when taken as part of the whole grain, but you need certain categories to follow the gluten-free diet; Which details will be explained in this article.  
Diet free of gluten
Free diet excludes all gluten gluten sources completely, and this is essential for people with health-related cases Paljlutin, as this system is popular when people are not infected with any problems associated with this protein; Because they believe it improves health, reduces weight, and increases energy levels, and requires follow this system pay attention to a very fine for each of the food ingredients and food content,  shows the following table food sources of permitted and prohibited in this system: 
Tips to follow a gluten-free diet
The following points show a set of tips that must be adhered to when you follow a diet free of gluten:  
- Focus on whole foods, fresh, and nutritious, and gluten-free naturally, which is considered a low-cost, safe and completely; As vegetables, fruits, rice, potatoes, meat, and milk products.
- Choose the product labeled free of gluten, which is the easiest and fastest way to buy ready-made products, can also read the statement of sensitivity on canned foods, which shows in as the products contain wheat and wheat products, which means they contain gluten, and should be alert to the sensitivity statement do not put signs about the presence of barley and other sources of gluten.
- Removal of foods and ingredients containing gluten from the kitchen, or part of the user to prepare the food.
- Identify tools to cook special person infected cases related Paljlutin; They can contain these tools on the remains of gluten despite washed well.
- Ensure that the products used on a daily basis gluten; Kalshambo, and conditioner, toothpaste, and make-up.
- Take caution when eating outside the home.
Reasons to follow the gluten-free diet
Most people bear gluten- well, but it may cause problems in people with a range of health conditions, and so as to clarify the following:  
- Irritable bowel syndrome: a disorder common gastrointestinal, and chronic condition can relieve symptoms by changing the lifestyle, diet and followed the system, relieve stress, and the most common symptoms; Pain and abdominal cramps, bloating, diarrhea, and several studies have shown that people with this syndrome can benefit from a diet free of gluten.
- Celiac disease: it is the most severe form of not carrying the body of gluten, affects about 1% of the world's population, occurs this disease as a result of the disorder in the autoimmune, where the body is considered gluten strange substance, and therefore it is attacking, and attacking the lining of the intestine, causing damage in wall digestive system, and a shortage of some food, and is diagnosed with the disease in adults is difficult; Because its symptoms are often numerous, overlapping with several other chronic conditions, and the most common symptoms: Puff abdomen. Chronic diarrhea. Constipation. Collywobbles. Nausea and vomiting. Fatigue. Anemia. Depression and anxiety. Osteoporosis. Arthritis. Headache. Sores inside the mouth. Infertility or recurrent miscarriage. Aldroh missed monthly. Tingling in the hands and feet. Delayed puberty in adolescents. Weight loss.
- Puff abdomen.
- Chronic diarrhea.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Poverty tail.
- Depression and anxiety.
- Sores inside the mouth.
- Infertility or recurrent miscarriage.
- PMS missed.
- Tingling in the hands and feet.
- Delayed puberty in adolescents.
- Weight loss.
- Fumbling Aljlutina Allabtunai: as some people suffer from a negative reaction to gluten, although not infected abdominal TB or wheat allergy, a condition that affects 0.5% to 13% of the world's population, and there are no tests and tests for the diagnosis of this case, where the doctor to create needs a clear relationship between the symptoms and the consumption of the person to gluten, do with analyzes of other health conditions associated Paljlutin to make sure that the infection, and the most common symptoms:  
- Mental fatigue.
- Bloating, and abdominal pain.
- Wheat allergy: as this allergy affects about 1% of the world's population, and can cause digestive problems after eating gluten, an immune response to the protein found in wheat, not gluten only, may have a person with allergy wheat allergy to other grains ; Such as barley, and most of these allergy symptoms common:   vomiting and nausea. diarrhea. Irritation of the mouth and throat. Skin rash. Nasal congestion Eye irritation difficulty breathing
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Irritation of the mouth and throat.
- Skin rash.
- Nasal congestion
- Eye irritation
- difficulty breathing
The benefits of a gluten-free diet
Diet free of gluten has many health benefits; Especially for people who can not afford their body, and recall of the following benefits: 
- The possibility of reducing chronic inflammation: it is a natural process of inflammation helps the body to treat the infection, and may come out inflammation control, and lasts for weeks, months, years, causing many health problems, and can diet free help gluten to reduce chronic inflammation, and treatment the damage in the gut; Especially when people infected with TB ventral (in English: Celiac disease), you can also follow this system reduces symptoms and digestive problems considerably.
- The possibility of strengthening energy: they feel people infected with TB ventral tired, and can help the transition to free gluten diet to boost energy levels, relieve their fatigue and lethargy.
- The possibility of helping to lose weight: since this system includes the removal of many fast foods that add calories to the diet intake, are often eating fruits, vegetables, proteins, fat-free instead of these diets, however, it is important to avoid gluten-free foods manufactured and high-calorie; Kalkek, pastries, and snacks ready.
Damage to follow the gluten-free diet
Can cause a follow-free diet of gluten, some negative effects, and among them the following: 
- Lack of nutrition: the studies have shown that a diet free of gluten may not help to remedy the shortfall as a result of health-related Paljlutin cases, due to the fact that people who follow this system choose processed foods gluten free; Which are largely address, and do not usually support vitamins and minerals.
- Constipation: which is one of the most common side effects of this system; As a result of not eating common sources rich in fiber; Bread, bran, wheat and other products, and the problem can be avoided by eating more fruits and vegetables rich in fiber; Kalprokhli, beans, lentils, and berries.
- The high cost: it can be followed free of gluten difficult physically diet; This is because gluten-free foods from the most expensive twice and a half compared to normal foods.
- Social Difficulty: It can be difficult to eat with others in restaurants; This is because many of the restaurants may have a free choice of gluten, but still there is a risk of contamination of food Paljlutin in restaurants, many studies have found that 21% of people infected with TB Bata avoid social realities so that they can adhere to food gluten-free their system.
- ↑ Liji Thomas (26-2-2019), "What is Gluten?"، www.news-medical.net, Retrieved 26-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Gluten Sensitivity", www.medlineplus.gov, Retrieved 11-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Gluten-free diet", www.mayoclinic.org, 23-11-2017, Retrieved 27-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Gluten-Free Diet Guide for Families", CHILDREN’S DIGESTIVE HEALTH & NUTRITION FOUNDATION, Page 2-4. Edited.
- ↑ "Gluten-Free Diet: Foods to Avoid vs. Safe Foods", www.youngwomenshealth.org,18-1-2019، Retrieved 27-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Jane Anderson (22-10-2018), "An Overview of the Gluten-Free Diet"، www.verywellhealth.com, Retrieved 27-2-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت Adda Bjarnadottir (3-6-2017), "What is gluten, and why is it bad for some people?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 2019-2-27. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت Joanna Poceta (21-4-2017), "Symptoms of Celiac Disease, Wheat Allergy, and Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity: Which Is It?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 27-2-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Ryan Raman (12-12-2017), "The Gluten-Free Diet: A Beginner's Guide With Meal Plan"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 27-2-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!