- 1 detergents and disinfectants
- 2 detergents and disinfectants industry 2.1 Cleaner Ceramic 2.1.1 Required materials 2.1.2 Preparation 2.2 bathroom cleaner 2.2.1 Required materials 2.2.2 Preparation 2.3 Kitchen Cleaner 2.3.1 required materials 2.3.2 Preparation 2.4 disinfectant surfaces and floors 2.4.1 materials required 2.4.2 Preparation
- 2.1 Cleaner Ceramic 2.1.1 Required materials 2.1.2 Preparation
- 2.1.1 Required materials
- 2.1.2 Preparation
- 2.2 bathroom cleaner 2.2.1 Required materials 2.2.2 Preparation
- 2.2.1 Required materials
- 2.2.2 Preparation
- 2.3 Kitchen Cleaner 2.3.1 required materials 2.3.2 Preparation
- 2.3.1 required materials
- 2.3.2 Preparation
- 2.4 disinfectant surfaces and floors 2.4.1 materials required 2.4.2 Preparation
- 2.4.1 materials required
- 2.4.2 Preparation
Detergents and disinfectants
You can not dispense any housewife from detergents and disinfectants to clean her house from dust and dirt, and Takmh of germs and microbes that have accumulated in it, and so have to buy detergents whose prices may be somewhat high, so we will look through this article to ways of showing how detergents industry at home .
Detergents and disinfectants industry
- Kg of pine oil.
- Iklgraman of the four-ammonium chloride.
- Forty-one liters of clean water.
- Six kilograms of Alsimpsol.
- Chemical colors as desired.
- Pour Thirty-five liters of water in a plastic bowl clean.
- Add the amount of quaternary ammonium chloride to the water and stir well.
- The remaining quantity of water which is placed six liters in a saucepan over medium heat until warm, then the fate lifted from the fire.
- Placed pine oil and Alsimpsol in the water and volatile components.
- Add warm water to the pot water mixture with a four-ammonium chloride, and volatile components with each other until mixed well, and then the colors are added to the mix and then it is ready for use.
- Tablespoons of sodium Bborat.
- Three cups of hot water.
- Four tablespoons of white vinegar.
- Placed Bborat sodium in a box sprayer clean and dry, and then pour over the water and white vinegar.
- Shake well until the packaging components are mixed with each other, then the solution is used directly to clean toilets and bathroom sinks.
- Two cups of water.
- Twenty-drop of oil tea.
- Tablespoons of white vinegar.
- Half tablespoon of liquid soap.
- Half tablespoon of tea.
- Pour the amount of water in the sprayer clean tray, and add a tea oil and white vinegar.
- Liquid soap and tea is added to the rest of the ingredients.
- Closes the box tightly and shake well, then the solution is used to clean the kitchen and remove stubborn fat.
Antiseptic surfaces and floors
- Nine hundred and fifty grams of caustic soda concentration of 98%.
- Eight amounts of caramel color.
- A hundred liters of distilled water.
- Nine liters of pine oil.
- Four thousand eight hundred grams of Alkruksilinol.
- Six and a half liters of castor oil.
- Twelve liters of ISO propanol alcohol.
- Mix alcohol with ISO propanol, castor oil until completely mixed articles.
- Taken the amount of liters of water and mixed with caustic soda.
- Caustic soda mixture is added to a mixture of alcohol and ISO propanol volatility material, then leaves the mixture for a period of twelve hours.
- Add the amount of eighty-five liters of water to mix the former after the time limit and stir well, and then placed pine oil and Alkruksilinol mixture and volatile ingredients until combined.
- Mix leaves for two days, turning about seven times a day.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!