- 1 Delete programs through Windows 7 settings
- 2 Remove the files associated with the program deleted
- 3 Delete programs across applications
- 4 References
Delete programs through Windows 7 settings
You can delete the programs on your computer that is running Windows 7 through the use of settings, through the following steps: 
- Clicking on the Start button (Start) icon appears in the form of Windows signal on the screen.
- Choose the option Control Panel (Control Panel).
- Go to the Programs menu (Programs), and then click on the uninstall program (Uninstall a option program).
- Clicking on the program to be removed and deleted from the Windows 7 system, located within the on-screen menu.
- Clicking on the Uninstall / Change (Uninstall / Change) option.
- Clicking on the approval (Yes) button to confirm the desire to delete the program.
- Clicking on the Done button (OK) after the removal of the program and delete it.
Remove the files associated with the program deleted
Comes with steps to remove any files or links to a program that has been deleted through the operating system settings, and finally: 
- Open the list start (start menu) through the computer, and then typing Regedit.exe command in the search box.
- Clicking on the File option (File), and then click on Export (Export option) to take a backup of the current registry data.
- Choose the hard drive C option to save a copy it, and then rename the file.
- Click on the Save button Save) (.
- Click Edit option (Edit), and then choose Find (Find) option.
- Write the name to be deleted purview associated with its data through the registry, and then search for it by clicking on the F3 key.
- Clicking on the option that has been shown in the search results, and then pressing the Delete key (Delete).
- Continue to search for any other files associated with the program, through the pressure again on the F3 key, and then delete the files, and then follow this process until the removal of all that is associated with the program that is being deleted.
Delete programs across applications
There are many applications that allow the user to delete any programs from the computer that is running Windows 7 operating system, and these programs are as follows: 
- Program IObit Uninstaller.
- Geek Uninstaller program.
- Comodo Programs Manager program.
- Advanced Uninstaller PRO program.
- Program Puran Uninstaller.
- Program Revo Uninstaller.
- CCleaner program.
- Absolute Uninstaller program.
- ↑ "Windows 7 – How to properly uninstall programs", support.microsoft.com,28-11-2017، Retrieved 15-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "How to Delete a Program Completely by Modifying the Registry (Windows)", www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 15-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Tim Fisher (3-4-2019), "17 Free Uninstaller Programs"، www.lifewire.com, Retrieved 15-4-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!