- 1 Delete a blank page of Aluwrd across the paragraph mark
- 2 Delete a blank page at the end of a table across Aluwrd
- 3 Delete a page with content in Word
- 4 Delete the page across the keyboard
- 5 References
Delete a blank page of Aluwrd across the paragraph mark
Comes as steps to delete a blank page document from Word: 
- Open a document Aluwrd to be deleted one of its pages.
- Activation show the paragraph mark (¶) in the Word document, by clicking on the keys (Ctrl + Shift + 8) in the computer running the Windows operating system.
- Go to the blank page to be deleted.
- Determine all paragraph marks that appear on the page.
- Clicking on the Delete key (Del), to delete all of these tags, and then delete the blank page to be removed, and this requires pressing the Delete key (Del) more than once to delete the page.
- Disable show paragraphs in the document, by pressing keys (Ctrl + Shift + 8) again.
Delete a blank page at the end of a table across Aluwrd
The steps to delete a blank page comes located at the bottom of the table is in the Word document: 
- Open the Word file to delete the page from it.
- Go to the Tools menu table (Table Tools), which are present in the top of the document screen.
- Clicking on the Format option (Layout).
- Clicking on the View option grid lines (View Gridlines).
- Activation show a sign paragraph by clicking on the keys (Ctrl + Shift + 8).
- Identify all paragraph marks that appear below the table.
- Clicking on the apparent size of the font icon under the main menu (Home) document.
- Modify the font size to become 1, and then pressing the input (Enter) key to select the new size, and this will lead to the disappearance of the blank page directly, due to reduce the size of the hidden paragraphs therein.
Delete a page with content in Word
Comes as steps to delete a page that contains any different data or images in Word: 
- By clicking the mouse anywhere on the page to be deleted Aluwrd.
- Pressing keys (Ctrl + G) in a computer running Windows, or click on the keys (Option + ⌘ + G) in a computer Mac.
- Enter the option to move to page number (Enter page number).
- Enter the page number to be deleted, and then have to go by clicking on the input key (Enter).
- Typing the command page \, and then pressing the Enter key (Enter) again.
- Close window on the screen, by clicking on the Close button Close) (.
- Pressing the Delete key (Delete), and even deleted the page that its contents have been identified.
Delete the page across the keyboard
You can delete a page from the document pages of Microsoft Word, especially if this page is present at the end of the document by following the following steps: 
- Go down to the bottom of the Word document, by pressing keys (Ctrl + End) in the keyboard.
- Clicking at length on what is known as the key to the rear deletion (Backspace) in the keyboard.
- Drop pressing the Delete key back when the arrival of the deletion process to the finish required for the document.
- ^ أ ب "How to Remove a Blank Page in Word", www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 13-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Delete a page in Word", support.office.com, Retrieved 13-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Joli Ballew (28-12-2018), "How to Delete a Page in Word"، www.lifewire.com, Retrieved 13-3-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!