- 1 Definition of nature
- 2 The relationship between human beings and nature
- 3 non-living components of nature 3.1 material and energy 3.2 atmosphere, climate and weather
- 3.1 material and energy
- 3.2 atmosphere, climate and weather
- 4 nature of the components of the living
- 5 species of living organisms
- 6 video about human impact on nature
- 7 References
Definition of nature
There are many meanings indicated by the nature of the term, it can be defined nature as the natural world, or material that surrounds us, which ranges between what is without the atom to the universe at large, and does not include this definition resulting from human activity in the universe, but what there is naturally, such as: organisms live all kinds, and material non-living, such as, rocks and natural resources, the natural laws that govern the universe, and ecosystems that make up the earth, natural phenomena, and components of geological, natural landscapes and others. 
The derivation of the word nature (in English: Nature) from the Latin word "natura", which means origin, or dispose of the innate, the word natura is the Latin translation of the Greek word (φύσις) which is associated with intrinsic characteristics that plants, animals and other components in the world developed on its own , and without the intervention of humans. 
The relationship between human beings and nature
It constitutes a human small percentage of the total biomass on the planet (approximately 0.5%), but they are the most influential in which kind, not only did humans benefit from the resources provided by nature to them of the fruits of the trees and plants, and the meat of animals, fish, but caused a lot of negative influences on the environment, including pollution, deforestation, and the depletion of wetland areas, which led to the loss of habitat for many species of plants and animals, and contributed to the extinction of many of them. 
Nature of the components of non-living
Of the components of non-living in nature: matter, energy, atmosphere, weather, climate, water, rocks, soil, geological structures, and landscapes, natural forces, etc. Here are some natural ingredients non-living. 
Refers to article raw materials that make up the universe, such as atoms, molecules, ions, and all that results from the union of components occupying space and its weight, and divided the material to: solid materials, materials liquid, material gas, and plasma, as well as the case of condensation Boz- Einstein ( the proportion of the worlds Bose and Einstein, a condition that reaches the atoms when exposed to very low temperatures, Vttjmd and stop completely movement until it becomes difficult to distinguish between different types of atoms), and the energy they are able to make a change in the article, including: the potential energy, kinetic energy , thermal energy, electric power, energy can be converted from one type to another, but can not be the development of energy, as they do not grow old. 
Atmosphere, climate and weather
The atmosphere is defined as a thin layer of gases surrounding the planet and are attracted to it by the Earth's gravity, and the atmosphere is composed of 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, and 1% of other gases, as well as water vapor. Protect the ozone layer in the atmosphere the planet from ultraviolet radiation, and reduces the variation in temperature daily. 
The atmosphere works with the help of ocean currents on the distribution of heat on the planet, which affects the weather and climate, it can be weather useful aspects, of which the plants depend on their presence on the change in the weather, and the harmful aspects of the weather is represented by changes Extremes in weather, such as hurricanes and typhoons, which It may cause a lot of damage to the components of nature. Climate depends any region on a number of factors, including: supply line to which it belongs, climate and seasons that result from the inclination of the Earth axis of rotation, and can climate change in the region as a result of ocean currents, changes in the planet's orbit, and the brightness of the sun, and the degree of bounce light from Earth's surface, and the presence of greenhouse gases. 
Living nature of the components
In addition to the components of non-living nature contain a variety of living organisms, such as plants, animals, and other forms of life, which is estimated approximately 6.8 × 1013 kilograms constitute nine Oasharha plants, and the estimated number of living species on the planet between several million to a hundred million species , and change the number of types of organisms live constantly as new species appear, and other extinct species. 
Types of living organisms
Are classified as living organisms that form the living nature of the components of the following kingdoms: 
- Kingdom of ancient bacteria (in English: Archaebacteria): a bacterium that can live in extreme environments such as hot springs, or in the intestines of living organisms.
- Real bacteria (in English: Eubacteria): living micro-organisms that can live in all environments, a variety of forms, the mismatch bacteria coli, or round, or spiral shape.
- Kingdom of protists (in English: Protista): divided in turn into: Priorities (English: Protozoa): They protist have properties similar to animals. Algae (in English: Algae): They protist have properties similar plants. Mold colloid (in English: Slime molds): a protist-like fungus.
- Priorities (English: Protozoa): They protist have properties similar to animals.
- Algae (in English: Algae): They protist have properties similar plants.
- Mold colloid (in English: Slime molds): a protist-like fungus.
- Kingdom of fungi (English: Fungi): a variety of living organisms get food from the analysis of organic materials and absorbed, some fungi and single-cell, such as yeast, mold, multiple and some cells, such as: mushroom, and is extracted from some types of fungi antibiotics such as penicillin.
- Kingdom of plants (in English: Plantae): It is the main source of food; Because they produce their own food through photosynthesis, they also provide humans with medicines and clothing, and classified plants to: Plants do not angiogram. Vascular plants: They are of two types: plants do not Bdhirah, and seed plants in turn are classified into plants covered with seeds, plants and seeds stripped.
- Plants do not angiogram.
- Vascular plants: They are of two types: plants do not Bdhirah, and seed plants in turn are classified into plants covered with seeds, plants and seeds stripped.
- Animal Kingdom (in English: Animalia): are living organisms that live mostly in aquatic environments, and depend fed on plants and other organisms, which are living organisms varying in size the smallest animal Altardigerada or Tardigrade (in English: Tardigrades), and the largest of the blue whale, and the types of animals: worms, insects, amphibians, mammals, and others.
Video about the human impact on nature
- ^ A b c h v w x "Nature", www.newworldencyclopedia, 26-9-2016, Retrieved 3-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Mary Bagley (11-4-2016), "Matter: Definition & the Five States of Matter"، www.livescience.com, Retrieved 3-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Regina Bailey (24-7-2017), "Six Kingdoms of Life"، www.thoughtco.com, Retrieved 3-3-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!