- 1 Definition of intelligence
- 2 definition of intelligence when psychologists
- 3 types of intelligence when psychologists
- 4 The difference between brain function and intelligence
- 5 Video Emotional Intelligence.
- 6 References
Definition of intelligence
Intelligence is the speed of the understanding and intuition, and intellectual activity and a knowledge carried out by the mind, not a condition that intelligence is linked to academic achievement or systematic as it is known for some, it also extends to other aspects of social Kalzca, linguistic, and sports, it is characterized by every person type or more types of intelligence, referred to intelligence that the word in the Arabic language back to its source (Alzka) any anthrax burning, in the sense of heat intensifies Klhb fire 
Definition of intelligence when psychologists
Each world from the standpoint of psychologists in its definition of intelligence, were different and did not agree on one definition, some of them said that all what the mind of the thinking and activity consistent with the nature and the environment in which human lives, including those who knew him as a criticism of the person to guide his behavior, some knew the ability to acquire all that is new and learn new skills and gain experience and all that in order to address the problems encountered in human life. Shows us that the difference in the definition of intelligence naturally because of the interpretation of each philosopher and thinker to define intelligence through the environment and age and the circumstances in which he lived, Let us take the example of Plato, who knew the intelligence as an activity that earns the owner of science and learning, Aristotle said that a group of sensations and emotions that make up the mind The logic, the world has tried to stop self-Odin Bornj controversy and known intelligence through IQ tests measure, which is giving a numerical value to the level of intelligence of each person .
Types of intelligence when psychologists
Dr. Howard Gardner divides the types of intelligence to: :
- Verbal IQ (linguistic): is the ability to learn languages of all kinds, whether spoken or written, and use them in self-expression and in Salutation any communication with others and this recipe is characterized by writers and poets.
- Intelligence Logical (Sports): Contains analyze and solve problems logically, research and scientific reasoning and conclusion and criticism, and the person who has this kind of intelligence adept in dealing with account issues and logical problems, always enjoy solving puzzles and reading scientific discoveries, and wants to know how things work, they also know how to deal with computers and other devices in general.
- IQ sensory (motor) is the ability to coordinate and harmonize body movements in order to achieve certain goals.
- Interactive Intelligence (Social): includes the ability to mingle and emotion with others and work with them and influence them, and understand their desires and motivations, and is usually characterized by leaders, teachers, counselors, and Mndeboi sales.
- Self-intelligence (individual): includes the same understanding and identifying himself fully motivated and goals and aspirations, and draw an effective model for his character, and he has the ability to develop itself.
- Intelligence tone dialing (music) is the ability to know tones, sounds, music and tones, and the distinction between them and emulate.
- Spatial intelligence (conceptual): is the perception of spaces and areas and the ability to estimate the size of the space and place.
- Dynamic (Environmental Intelligence) is the co-existence and adapt to the natural environment, and to identify where different natural varieties.
The difference between brain function and intelligence
The function of the brain as they relate to progress in life is the memory and concentration, not intelligence, and in fact is not necessarily intelligence is an important factor in maintaining brain function effectively, and there are differences in intelligence between the sexes, men use their brains more quickly to act and deal with the problems, but women Veldihn better ability to analyze complex issues. 
Video Emotional Intelligence.
Watch the video to learn more about emotional intelligence:
- ↑ Robert J. Sternberg, "Human intelligence"، www.britannica.com, Retrieved 14-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Human intelligence", www.britannica.com, Retrieved 09-07-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Types of Intelligence and How to Find The One You Are Best In", www.cleverism.com,13-06-2017، Retrieved 09-07-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Dr. Mehmet Oz, MD, "What is the difference between brain function and intelligence?"، www.sharecare.com, Retrieved 14-3-2017. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!