- 1 Dead Sea mud
- 2 benefits Dead Sea Mud 2.1 psoriasis treatment 2.2 soothe chronic back pain 2.3 Acne Treatment 2.4 Alnkhvev of the pain of arthritis 2.5 purification of the skin 2.6 Strengthening Hair 2.7 to reduce cellulite
- 2.1 psoriasis treatment
- 2.2 soothe chronic back pain
- 2.3 Acne Treatment
- 2.4 Alnkhvev of the pain of arthritis
- 2.5 purification of the skin
- 2.6 Strengthening Hair
- 2.7 to reduce cellulite
- 3 References
Dead Sea Mud
Dead Sea mud is used in many of the preparations made for the treatment of health problems and cosmetic products marketed to all over the world, as it contains antimicrobial properties. 
The benefits of the Dead Sea mud
Dead Sea mud has many benefits include the following:
Studies proved that the application of the sea mud masks dead psoriasis can be treated effectively, and also alleviate the symptoms and pain of psoriatic arthritis. 
Soothe chronic back pain
A study conducted in 2014 showed that the application of the Dead Sea mud on the bottom area of the back five times a week for three consecutive weeks working on that area relieve the pain considerably, but this study needs to be sampled more experience entirely to confirm it. 
Dead Sea can be used clay or lotions made from them in the treatment of acne problem and reduce the appearance because of its anti-microbial. 
Alnkhvev of the pain of arthritis
As a result of the experience was conducted on people with rheumatoid arthritis showed that the application of Boukhat sea mud dead hot over the joints for twenty minutes a day for two weeks marked improvement lasted for three months, and can this use Allboukhat when people who also suffer from arthritis Aromatidi. 
Help masks extracted mud from the Dead Sea to remove dead skin and impurities lingering in the skin, in addition to the salt and magnesium Almugodan which increase the elasticity of the skin, and protected by factors affecting it,  it also reduces the expansion of pores, reduces fine wrinkles and yarn, gives feeling refreshed. 
The masks sea clay dead useful to protect the hair from precipitation caused by genetic or stress factors, as falling hair when blood vessels shrink in the follicles, leading to cut off supplies of food and oxygen and prevent the necessary protein to reach the follicles to form the growth of hair, and uses this mud through rubbed on scalp, and leave it for ten minutes, then wash hair as usual with water and shampoo. 
The minerals in which calcium, potassium, and magnesium on the promotion of blood circulation, loosen the nerves, which helps to get rid of cellulite and Ojsaad to give the appearance of smooth and soft skin. 
- ↑ Orlov E, Sørensen KB, Oren A, "Antimicrobial properties of Dead Sea black mineral mud."، www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, Retrieved 5-5-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث ج Kathryn Watson (10-1-2018), "Dead Sea Mud: Benefits and Uses"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 4-5-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت NINA SHIRAZI (14-8-2017), "What Are the Benefits of Dead Sea Mud?"، www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 5-5-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!